SECRET DOOR

secret door by arctic monkeys

kenny omega: "she's saying nothing, just giggling along"

you and kenny loved those simple moments when all is quiet and calm, holding hand and brushing each other's hair. didn't matter if you were matching a movie or if he was playing a video game or just basking in the ambiance. yes, you loved talking to each other and learning more about each other but there was something about those moments where you were watching a funny scene in a movie, with his arm around your shoulder and the both of you had tears in your eyes laughing. there was no talking but it was something that you cherished dearly. sometimes with kenny, the silence is more intimate than the talks.

hangman page: "and even if they were to find us, i wouldn't notice i'm completely occupied"

he was often lost in you and your ways. a lot of the times when he was hanging out with his friends and you were around, he would tell himself just a glimpse but it was never just a glimpse. when his eyes locked onto your figure, there was no going back, just watching how beautifully you moved and how naturally gorgeous you were to him. it wasn't like you were trying while talking someone else in the room or sketching up a new design for one of your client's merchandise but the way your nose and the corner of your eyes would crinkle never let him escape from his trance.

matt jackson: "fools on parades frolic and fuck about to make her gaze"

everyone was into you and everyone knew, well except for you. you were completely oblivious to it, even when your friends are pointing it out to you. both the men and women around you would try their best to gain your attention as well as your affection but they were always either unsuccessful or you just thought they liked you platonically which was far from the truth. on more than several occasions, nick and the rest of the elite would try to calm him down when someone would talk to you suggestively, not in fear that you would be unfaithful but dammit those suckers know she's already she's taken and he would roll his eyes at their pitiful attempt at stealing you from him.

nick jackson: "but she's never been the kind to be hollowed by the stares"

something nick admired about you was how fearless you are and how you're never scared to do what you want. the critics and internet trolls never phased you, something even the most thick skinned people had problems with, instead you just let it roll off of your back. the harsh words directed at you on social media never phased you. you simply scoffed at it and continued about your day. there were so many spots in your matches that some wrestlers would never dare to do but you didn't care, as long as you and your opponent was sure you would be able to pull it off, it was executed. after all, if it makes you happy and it didn't hurt anyone, why should what other people thought matter?