HOW YOU MET

Kenny Omega

You worked at Whatculture Wrestling as a writer for five years and sometimes because of your wrestling knowledge, they would ask you to do interviews with wrestlers and Kenny was just someone you interviewed and really connected with.

Hangman Adam Page

You were just starting your job at Pro Wrestling Tees and during that same day, he planned on going there to present a new design for his merchandise but it was incomplete so because you were one of the most creative people there, your boss asked you to help him out.

Marty Scurll

You met at his birthday. You were new to PWG during that time and you were a close friend of the Bucks, they were the only people you knew there so they asked for Marty's permission to extend the invitation to you so you could make some friends there and boy did you make friends.

Matt Jackson

You were one of the most well-known seamstresses in the wrestling industry so it was no wonder why one day he came up to you asking for your help for him and his brother's new ring gear that they'll wear at that year's Wrestle Kingdom.

Nick Jackson

Him being one of the EVPs of All Elite Wrestling, he was also in charge of scouting talent from around the industry. That's where he came across you, you were an amazing wrestler in an unknown indy show and you quickly captivated him.

Cody

Cody and the rest of The Elite always went to Cracker Barrel. You were the waitress assigned to where they sat one time and even though your interaction was minimal, he couldn't help but wonder about you.