YOUR RELATIONSHIP IN ONE WORD

Kenny Omega

fun
If anything, Kenny was your best friend. Your partner in crime and you guys go on so many adventures together. Your dates are usually out of the ordinary, something that close friends would do with each other, not couples and they're always very entertaining.

Hangman Adam Page

simple
But thoughtful. Adam was never for grand gestures of romance and you weren't too. You both pull at each other's heartstrings by doing the little things that still meant the world to you and some people wouldn't even think of because of its simplicity and that's what makes it better.

Marty Scurll

lifting
Marty was always a supportive partner and friend. Always giving you advice on how to be better, words of encouragement and such. There are times where you think you can't handle a problem you're facing but Marty is always there beside you telling you that you are capable of conquering whatever the world throws at you.

Matt Jackson

comfortable
You cannot count on your hand how many times Matt had farted with you in the room, he would always grin at you after while you playfully glared at him but that's just you two were. You always felt at ease in each other's company, like there was nothing to hide or be ashamed about.

Nick Jackson

cool
Working as an EVP for a fairly new company and being a wrestler at the same time was tough, it took a lot out of him, plus both of you were pretty private people so most of the time, you too are just at home chilling watching a movie during vacation days instead of doing crazy stuff.

Cody

close
You and Cody are inseparable, even back when you guys were just friends. People would not find one without the other yet it was effortless. You both would just gravitate towards each other no matter the occasion or situation you were in.