YOUR SONG

Kenny Omega

Remember those walls I built, well, baby, they're tumbling down and they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make a sound” (Halo by Beyonce)

You weren’t the most romantically active person and you’ve never had much luck with love and the such. Even in friendships, some would say. Sure, you had a few acquaintances here and there but you’ve always kept to your circle of friends. You always your cards close your vest at all times and when you started hanging out with Kenny, you thought that would be the case for him too but no. You always felt at ease in his presence and him in yours. When he knocked on the door to your heart, the walls you built immediately fell down and you didn’t feel like you had to put on a mask every time he was around.

Hangman Adam Page

When you press me to your heart, I’m in a world apart, a world where roses bloom" (La Vie En Rose originally by Édith Piaf)

Whenever you're with Adam, you always seem to forget your problems, there’s just something about him that soothes you and distracts you from all of your problems. Even though your having a hard time with work or any other troubles whether they be big or small, whenever he’s around, you suddenly know that everything’s going to be okay and that he has your back. When he pulls you into his chest and you breathe him in, it’s like your transported into a world where you don’t have to worry about anything and it’s just Adam and you. You always cherish those precious seconds, even if it’s just for a moment

Marty Scurll

Don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep cause I’d miss you baby and I don’t wanna miss a thing" (I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith)

You loved doing different things with Marty, especially the things that mattered the most. It meant the world to you for him to be there for every stepping stone and problem that you have conquered and even just the little things you two do. You both always wanted to be there for each other, being absolutely devastated when life got in the way of things and for some reason you couldn’t.  You wanted to share the little moments and the big moments together and you didn’t want to miss an important happening in his life. You savored every single moment you had with him and vise versa.

Matt Jackson

“’Cause baby there ain’t no mountain high enough, ain’t no valley low enough, ain’t no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you, babe" (Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell)

You were always going to be there for each other, always going to be each other’s sidekicks and will have each other’s backs whatever the situation each other may be in, even if when no one else would. In every single trouble that you would find yourself in, he would be there with right alongside you armed with kind words and comforting hugs from Matt and that goes for him too. Even if the world seemed to be against your relationship and you had to be split for a time, there is nothing in this world that will be able to split you both up for good.

Nick Jackson

She’s got eyes of the bluest skies as if they thought of rain, I’d hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain" (Sweet Child O'Mine by Guns N Roses)

You would never want to find each other having a hard time or in some sort of pain because your pain is his pain too. You hate looking in each other's eyes and seeing sadness and despair there, seeing tears brimming them brings you pain beyond compare, it’s a feeling that you cannot even begin to describe because what you feel is that intense. You always try to bring Nick's spirit back up any time that you possibly could, taking every opportunity for that to happen but sadly, there are times where it’s not enough and the only thing that you can do is to hold him and never leave his side.

Cody

It's not a walk in the park to love each other, but when our fingers interlock, can’t deny, can’t deny you’re worth it" (Still Into You by Paramore)

Being with Cody is in no way, shape, or form an easy task. Sometimes when you would want to go on a date and hold his hand or even just hang out in and just bask in his presence, you fight instead and there are times that it’s caused by the most stupid reasons but the thing was, no matter how hard you fought, you both were madly in love with each other and you wouldn’t break up because of a fight. Besides, it’s a normal couple thing to disagree over who is going to wash the dishes or anything like that and fight every now and then. It only made you two stronger.