SONG THAT REMINDS HIM OF YOU

Kenny Omega

Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so
You know I love you so” (Yellow by Coldplay)

Skin and bones, inside and out. Kenny loves you inside and out, that’s for sure. Everything about you he wholly loves. There isn’t a part of you that he would take away from who you were because he loved it so. From your physical features that he just absolutely adored to look at, to hold, or simply to marvel at as well as your tremendous personality that always attracted him and how you acted around him or around your friends. It never ever failed to make him swoon for you even more. He was in love with every single thing about you and made sure that you knew it.

Hangman Adam Page

"There she goes
There she goes again
Racing through my brain
And I just can't contain
This feeling that remains" (There She Goes by The La’s)

You were always there for him, even if you weren’t physically present there with him, you’re still stuck in his mind. How the blood would rush to your face when he tells you he loves you or how your skin feels when he would hold you in his arms. You’re always a constant thought in his mind, there 24/7 and never relenting. Whether if he’s thinking about you in general or he’s wondering what you were up to. When he thinks of you, he can’t stop the feeling of love in his veins. It doesn’t matter where he is, more or less, he’s with you.

Marty Scurll

"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May
Well I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My girl (my girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl (my girl)"
(My Girl by The Temptations)

Marty always felt warmth when he was with you, you just had that aura when you’re with him. He though of you like his little ray of sunshine, always with him, right by his side when he needed it the most. That thing about you was something that he could never resist about you even from the first day that you’ve met all those years ago. You made everything in his life better and brighter just by being there, just simply by existing. He was sure, deep in his heart that he could conquer the harshest and darkest storms as long as you were with him.

Matt Jackson

"Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so
You know I love you so” (Yellow by Coldplay)

You were much like an earworm to Matt, that’s the best way that he could describe it to anyone that had asked him what you were like to him. Always stuck in his brain although unlike an earworm that's belting out annoyingly catchy tunes, he didn’t mind it, he never did. In fact, he loved it. He loved thinking of you because it always brought him joy. The guys would sometimes call him things like “whipped", especially when they were having a boy’s night out and his mind would wander elsewhere to you but he didn’t really care about whatever the guys have said.

Nick Jackson

"Her favorite thing to say, don't worry I got it
And everything she got best believe she bought it
She goin' steal my heart ain't no doubt about it, girl
You're everything I need
Said you're everything I need" (Miss Independent by Ne-Yo)

Something that drew Nick to you was how independent you are. How you handled yourself both in and out of the ring. The way you didn’t need anyone holding your hand every step of the way. The fact that you could actually do things without anyone telling you to do it. In the ring, even as a heel, you didn’t need your buddies to do your dirty work for you, you managed to finish the job all by yourself, something unusual. He loved that you didn’t take shit from anyone and instead, you were your own boss. You knew how to do things and you knew how to do them well.

Cody

"Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you unconditionally" (Unconditionally by Katy Perry)

He loved you way too much, more than he loved anything in his entire life and that was a fact. Nothing could ever change that. He believed that nothing could make him fall out of love with you. As the song said, he loved you unconditionally. Even if you did something wrong to him or elsewhere, he steered you back to the right direction but he still loved you. He may have even loved you even more after that, after discovering new things about you. He will never let anything come between the both of you.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, how's quarantine life? I hope that you guys are doing things that you've always wanted to do yet was always too busy before this whole quarantine thing happened.

I just wanted to say that I have a sign up book that you guys should check out, if you're interested. Sign ups are still open and we still need like fourteen-ish people to join so if you're interested, go ahead.

Anyways, that's all and I miss bid you all adieu, goodbye *mwah* and goodnight

-d a r l i n g