PLEASE PLEASE READ

Hi guys, I don't know how to start this chapter, really. I can't find the words so I'll just-

The Speaking Out movement on twitter is amazing, honestly. Yes, it sucks to know that one of your favorite wrestlers did that but it was good, ultimately. It was good for those abusive wrestlers to get exposed for their ways. If we want change in the industry and make it safe for every individual in the locker room, it had to be done.

Anyways, I found out that Marty Scurll was one of those wrestlers. That he ALLEGEDLY slept with a(n) underage girl(s) at an afterparty(ies). The age of the girl(s) varies from the 15-17 so I really don't know. I searched this up and these rumors have started since as early as 2018, maybe even earlier.

I am taking Marty of off this book for those reasons. I am just not comfortable writing for someone who would do that. I would also like to say that I'll also stop writing for Cody. Cody isn't part of the Speaking Out movement but it's just hard to think of scenarios for six different people so from now on I'll just write for Kenny, The Bucks and Hangman.

Just wanted to inform you guys about that and if any of you went through what anyone in the Speaking Out movement has gone through, I'm so sorry, you do not deserve that, regardless the gender, age, heck what you were wearing, no one deserves to experience that. I am here and my dms are open if you need me.