HOW MANY KIDS YOU'LL HAVE

Instead of having a picture of your kids like most preferences book does, I'll let you imagine them with your features. I'll just say if they inherited whose features: hair texture (curly, straight, etc.), hair color, eye color, nose, lip, skin tone. Hopefully this helps it be more reader insert.

Kenny Omega (1 boy, 1 girl)

Logan Liam Smith
     (His hair texture, your hair color, his eye color, your nose, his lips, your skin tone)

Evie Blair Smith
     (Your hair texture, your hair color, his eye color, his nose, his lips, your skin tone)

Hangman Adam Page (3 girls)

Addysn Sage Woltz
     (His hair texture, your hair color, your eye color, your nose, his lips, your skin tone)

Harper Elle Woltz
     (Your hair texture, your hair color, his eye color, your nose, his lips, his skin tone)

Jasmine Olivia Woltz
    (His hair texture, his hair color, your eye color, your nose, his lips, your skin tone)

Marty Scurll (2 boys)

Calvin Thomas Scurll
    (His hair texture, your hair color, his eye color, his nose, his lips, his skin tone)

Daniel Philip Scurll
     (Your hair texture, your hair color, his eye color, his nose, your lips, his skin tone)

Matt Jackson (2 girls, 1 boy)

Sofia Avril Massie
      (His hair texture, your hair color, your eye color, his nose, your lips, your skin tone)

Jaiden James Massie
     (Your hair texture, his hair color, your eye color, his nose, his lips, his skin tone)

Maddison Mae Massie
     (His hair texture, his hair color, your eye color, his nose, your lips, your skin tone)

Nick Jackson (1 girl, 1 boy)

Alisson Willow Massie
     (Your hair texture, his hair color, his eye color, his nose, your lips, your skin color)

Toby Charlie Massie
     (Your hair texture, your hair color, his eye color, your nose, your lips, his skin tone)

Cody (1 girl)

Athena Avery Runnels
     (His hair texture, your hair color, his eye color, his nose, your lips, your skin tone)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a month. I was so busy with school work and such and I really just didn't have the writer's motivation/inspiration. Anyways, just wanted to say that I won't be having an update schedule (great job, darling. You used the schedule for like what? One chapter?) because I REALLY can't commit to that and I have a new book named "Bless That Beard" which is just rants and random thoughts. It would probably contain some announcements that may affect my presence here in Wattpad and my books so go check that out if you want.

-d a r l i n g