Chapter 15

hey guys sorry its been so long since the last upload. You know its christmas and i been busy decorating and wrapping presents. I also had some other things happen but i wont jump into that.... anyways thats for being so kind and not constantly questioning when i was going to update :)

i am not moving up the voting scale anymore because i feel like i am pressuring you guys to much SO 100 VOTES!

thanks for the comments you guys have left me and i hope there is more! :) Thank you also for the support you guys have been giving me!(: i was thinking about doing a one shot contest at the end of the book, tell me what you think!(:

Anyways enough chatting, ENJOY! (sorry if its short :( )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                   To sum it up that date was amazing! We ate the sandwiches that Trent completely failed at making… Who messes up grilled cheese sandwiches? I mean you put the cheese in the middle and the butter on the outside of the bread, I mean come on. Apparently he didn’t know that though because he put the butter on the inside along with the cheese, burning the outside completely.

                     Anyways then we went back out onto the ice. Trent improved so much and I told him that I was going to continue teaching him till he was perfect at it. After that it was just talking mostly before we left and headed home.

                  “So how was the date?” Jessie questioned, jumping onto my bed which caused me to go flying.

                 I landed on the floor and quickly sat up to glare at her. “My date was wonderful,” I exclaimed momentarily forgetting the almost neck breaking accident. His smile and those big brown eyes played through my mind.

“Well are you going to tell me about it?”

“No.” I stated, brushing my pants off as I got up off the ground.

She narrowed her eyes at me, slowly standing up.

               “What are you doing Jess…” I asked slowly, taking cautious steps back as she took steps forward. “Jess?”

            Jessie took a leap forward, tackling me to the floor. Once again I meet this horribly cold wood… “Tell me!” she screeched, slapping me in the process.

               A normal friend would probably tickle you right, well that sums up that my friend isn’t normal! “Jessie stop!” I yelled, trying to grab her very quick hands. “Fine I will tell you, just get off of me you fat butt!”

               She squealed and the weight that she had once used against me was gone. I let out a large gasp of relief as my lungs filled with air once more. “Come on then,” she said, giving me a goofy grin.

                I scowled at her as I made my way to the far side of my bed. “No slapping, no tickling, so squealing, well in all terms nothing that has to do with harming me in some way!” I demanded, giving her a pointed look.