Chapter 3

You guys i am so so so so so sorry for the long wait! it was sports and i am also injured and then i had doctors appointments and its just so crazy! Thanks for all the amazing comments on the last chapter! i hope i get more votes and comments like that this chapter too!(: BEST FANS AND READERS IN THE WORLD YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY!

Well the contest is over and thank you for those who choose to enter the contest, it really was great seeing your work! The winner was hard to choose but i had to go with  KitKatNat! *crowd cheers* I had to have extra help in choosing my winner. All the work was great though it really was! Anyways enough of my rambling! TO THE CHAPTER!

ENJOY!! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned and darted down the long sidewalk, preparing to meet my end. The tires of the car screeched and I could hear it growing closer and closer. I began to pant and look around at my surrounding to find a place to hide because everyone knows I may ice-skate but I am not a runner. I saw bushes come into view a few feet ahead and picked up my pace; diving into the bushes I landed awkwardly. By awkwardly I really meant it, my foot was sticking out the top of the bush and my arm somehow ended up over my head.

The car engine died right in front of the bush I was in. Footsteps against the pavement, followed by the door slamming made me thing horrible things. This was it, Trent was going to get me and there was nothing I could do about it. I looked up at the sky and silently begged, hoping that they wouldn’t look here.

The shuffling of the feet stopped right by my head then began to fade. I let out a long sigh but was cut off when I was yanked from the bush. Squealing loudly I blindly swung my arm around trying to land a hit on my attacker. My fist connected with something hard, causing the person to let out a long groan. I fell to the floor on my hands and knees, flipping over to see who it was.

“What the heck Faith!” Tucker yelled while rubbing his shoulder. “That’s not how you say hello to someone!”

I rolled my eyes and stood up, smacking his arm again. “Well you don’t go pulling people from their hidi- erm from bushes..”

“Why were you hiding in the bushes anyways?”

“I- wasn’t- I was- um,” I drawled on trying to think of something. I sighed and finally gave up, I mean what was the point of sitting here lying to him when he is helping me out? “I thought you were Trent… that looks just like his car.”

He glanced back at then car then back at me, smirking just a little. “That is his car, I am borrowing it. I thought it would be funny to see you get all worked up about him following you.”

My mouth almost dropped to the floor and I reddened with embarrassment, also a bit of anger. Out of reaction I reached over and punched him in the shoulder again. The impact of my hand hitting his shoulder should have hurt him because it also hurt me. I glared at him… only if looks could kill. But then I wouldn’t have anyone to help me besides Jessie so I couldn’t kill him.

“Ouch! You’re a feisty little one aren’t you…” He mumbled a few inappropriate words under his breath before making his way back over to his- I mean Trent’s car.