Chapter 11

Alright guys here is chapter 11, i am sorry if you think this isnt that good because i had writers block and it was taking me forever to figure out what to write! Please forgive me!!!

Anyways i noticed that you guys got 60 votes!(: yay i am so happy!! this is amazing!! but i still didnt get enough time to work on the chapter and keep up with my school work lol, so i am going to raise it again... i know please dont hate me but i am trying to update faster for you guys and this seems to be working out well!(: PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!

YOU MUST GET 70 VOTES THIS TIME! dont hate me!

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you have given me! they really boost my mood when i get a chance to sit down and read them!(: i hope those wonderful comments continue! :D

Enough of my chatting! Enjoy!! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I stared at the wall of the pitch black closet. Could this really be in end of my life? Killed in a janitors closet at a high school, that’s definitely something you haven’t heard.

“I heard you’re quite cozy with Trent?” The person asked. The voice was a male’s voice for sure, not one that I recognized though. He seemed to be a lot taller since I could tell he was leaning down to whisper in my ear.

Shaking my head roughly I knocked his hand off my mouth. “I don’t know what you’re talking about but I suggest you take your hands of me!” I demanded, wiggling in his hold.

His grip tightened on me. “Stop struggling, it’s useless…”

I glared at the shadow of his figure that loomed over me. “It isn’t to me; if you don’t let me go I am going to scream.”

“You really don’t know what is at stake here if you do scream,” he threatened lowly in my ear pulling me closer to him. His chest hit my back and I could feel the muscles that covered it. I now know that he is taller than me, built, and seems to sound older too…

I was scared, really scared. Never in my life have I been threatened like this, the worse that I have ever received was a ‘you’re going to regret this’ from Claire. I don’t think even Claire would go to such lengths to have me suffer like this. “Oh so now your threatening to kill me on school grounds? You’re a risk-taker aren’t you?” I replied sarcastically.

He chuckled deeply and I could feel the vibration in his chest. “Just listen would you? I don’t like wasting precious time like this, most importantly on girls like you. Stay away from Trent or someone close to you will get the bad end of this bargain.”

“Who are you talking about?” I asked suddenly feeling like my heart was going to burst out of nerves. How dare he threaten to bring someone into this like that!

“Your little friend Jessie is it? Yeah the little brunette, we have been watching her for a while and know what makes her hurt deep down.”

“Stay away from her!” I growled, shoving my elbow backwards into his stomach.