Epilogue

Here is the Epilogue! So thank you for all the wonderful things that you have posted for this story in my comments! Thank you for the support that you have given me and yes i am thinking about writing a squeal! Well here is the epilogue! i hope you like it!

Its so sad to think that its already over :'(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Years Later…

                “Mrs. Faith how does it feel to be a professional skater?” the interviewer asked.

                  I smiled at the interviewer. “It is amazing, I just can’t believe that I actually made it this far.”

                   “I know it’s just something, I mean you started off unknown to the world taking on skaters that have been in ice skating for their whole lives and then you come in and take the show. Tell me how did you do it?” He asked, scooting up in his seat. Clasping his hands together he gave me a big smile before motioning me to tell the story.

                 “Well actually my parents were professional ice skaters; they taught me everything they knew. You know Frank and Lilly Lee? Yes they were my parents.” I said a little unsure of myself.

                   “That is simply amazing; didn’t they die in a tragic plane crash? If you don’t mine me asking of course,” he said quickly, trying to make sure I didn’t start crying on stage.

                   “No, no its ok. Yes they did die in a plane crash, I am ok with it though now because I know they are watching over me every step of the way.” I said, listening to the crowd that came to the interview aw.

                 The interviewer looked like he was about to start crying but quickly composed himself. “That was such a touching story. Who did you live with throughout your teenage years?”

                  I flinched a little at the question. “Well I lived with my best friend; her family is like my second family.”

               “What about any of your other family members like your grandma or your aunt?”

                “That is a sore subject I really don’t want to talk about that if you don’t mind…” I mumbled, twirling my thumbs.

               “Alright then I completely understand. I hear that you just recently got married?” he said making it a little louder just for the crowd. ‘Ohhhs’ echoed through the crowd making me roll my eyes and chuckle.

              “Yes I am married to Trent Young,” I said, blushing a little.

                 “Well tell me about him then!” he yelled excitedly, throwing his hands in the air. “Isn’t he the quarterback for Redskins?” (Sorry my favorite team I know RG3 is the real quarterback)

               “Yes he is, and he currently is out of town so I am sadly alone. We met in high school, this sounds crazy but it is one hundred percent true. My romance with Trent was just like a Cinderella story. He was so nice, he treated me like we knew each other forever, and he has the best sense of humor.”

               “You left super handsome.”

              I looked up at the interviewer in shock. He had a giant smile on his face and looked like he was about to jump out of his seat. “Did you just call my husband handsome?!”

               “No I did,” the voice said, it was the voice I knew so well. Shooting around in my seat standing at the side of the set was my husband himself. He had a huge grin on his face as he made his way over to me. I jumped out of my seat and wrapped my arms around his neck. “I missed you so much,” he whispered into my ear.

                 “I have missed you too,” I replied, hugging him tighter to me. “When did you get back? I thought you were in training?”

                    “I invited him to the interview as a surprise!” the interviewer comment, giving a thumbs up to the crowd. “Surprise!” the crowd and the interviewer yelled at once.

                   I smiled and sat back down. “Thank you very much this was such a nice surprise.”

                    “You’re welcome! So tell me about this best friend that you lived with?” he said getting back on topic.

                       “Well she is currently in school to become a model. I talked her into it after she got many applications to modeling schools.”

                   “Well that sounds amazing! So what’s something you want to do later on in life?”

                   I looked up at Trent. “Just live my life to the fullest with the love of my life, my family, and my friends.”

                   “That is so cute,” he said wiping a stray tear away from his face. “Well that is all we have time for today. Thank you for coming! Please say goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Young everyone!”

                     I stood up and waved to the crowd and the camera before grabbing Trent’s hand and walked off the stage.

                     “So what shall we do now?” Trent asked coming up and wrapping his arm around my waist.

                   “Go home.”