Chapter 10

Alright guys i promised that i would update!(: Well some of you know that i am a little depressed because i lost many MANY fans because of something that i couldnt control. :( but thank you all for reaching 50 votes!(: that wasnt to hard now was it haha! i am going to add on 10 votes though so maybe i will have a little more time to type up my next chapter :D sorry lol but you guys are just so quick with your voting i have hardly anytime haha but i love you guys for your dedication to this book!(:

This chapter is dedicated to Sodiaxx16 because she is just a really sweet person!(:

For me to update the next chapter you must reach 60 votes! Thank you all for the wonderful comments as well!

Enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started to get up when James pulled me back down next to him. “What if it’s your aunt?”

I took a deep breath before turning my attention fully to him. “I will do what I always done, I will put up with the crap that she has thrown my way…”

“You don’t deserve that Faith and you know it.” His voice held so much emotion I thought that he was going to cry along with me. There was never a time I have seen James mentally breakdown and that was when my parents died. He was a son to them as much as I was their daughter, James then thought it was necessary to play father role along with brother role since he was older than me.

I raised an eyebrow as I shifted slightly in my seat. “Well what am I suppose to do? Fight till I have nothing left? You and I both know that I wouldn’t last long if I ever did choose to do that.” I chuckled slightly at my mental image of me breaking down and losing hair.

“That’s why you have us Faith. Don’t ever be afraid to ask for help when it is needed.”

I nodded my head and turned back towards the door to see who was there. I couldn’t really tell who it was because of Jessie and her big butt blocking the door. By her stance though she seemed to be angry and I swear I thought I could see steam coming out of her ears. “I will be right back James; I want to see who has Jess all flustered.”

Walking up to the door I noticed Tucker standing there with his head hanging low. A sudden burst of anger shot through me as I shoved past Jessie. “You lying jerk!” I screamed at him as I slapped him across the face with all my strength. “You promised me you wouldn’t tell anyone!”

He stumbled backwards in shock as he stared wide eyed at me. “Faith I ca-“

“So you’re the prick that hurt my little sister!” James yelled flying past me. He tackled Tucker to the floor and began to rain punches to Tucker’s face. “How dare you take advantage of her like that!?” Another punch landed right in Tucker’s nose.

I stood there in shock at the scene in front of me. Jessie’s mother was over to my left begging for James to stop and then there was Jessie who was to my right screaming for him to teach Tucker a lesson. I hated the fact that Tucker would do such a thing but did he really deserve all this?