Chapter 18

hey guys sorry for the long wait, i figured that 200 votes was a little to much to ask for right now :( oh well i will keep it to 150!(:

sorry if the chapter is a little short i will try harder to make the chapter longer next time!(:

150 VOTES! and thank you all for the wonderful comments!

ENJOY!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tucker’s pov

“Young man are you sure that is my granddaughter? I don’t believe I can take anymore heartbreak…” Faiths grandmother weakly asked, twiddling her thumbs in the process.

This old lady has been through a lot. I recently discovered that Faith did have another relative and that was her grandparents. Her grandma was a professional ice-skater who taught her daughter how to skate. It was later on in the business when Faith’s mother met her husband. 

After the accident Faith was at her aunt’s house visiting while her parents were on their trip. Once Faith’s aunt heard about the tragic accident she thought it would be the perfect advantage for her. Hiding Faith, her aunt went and told Faith’s grandma that she died in the accident along with her parents because she begged and begged her parents to take her along with them.

That takes us to present time, I did more research and figured out that her grandma actually lives down the street from me. I live out of town but I love my school so much that I travel a hour every morning to go to school. With this new information, I went a little deeper into the investigation,  her grandmother actually has full custody over Faith.

I talked to her grandmother and made arrangements for her to judge at the next ice-skating competition. I told her there was going to be a surprise with this arrangement. Sooner  or later she agreed and now here we are, at the ice-skating competition.

Faith looks amazing out there on the ice, so graceful, so pretty, so taken… Not for long though. When she is reunited with her grandma, they will move back to her house and I will get to see her whenever I want, when I want too. Trent and her cant keep a long distance relationship up for long so this is were it ends. YES!!

I watched as Faith went up to her grandma to except the award. Confusion and fear marked her face as she quickly exited the ice and into the back were no doubt Jessie and… Trent waited.

Crowds started to disperse, leaving me to walk up to her grandma who look mixed with awe and sadness. “Why so sad Mrs. L?” I asked, trying my best to sound concerned when I really just wanted her to get Faith and leave back for her house…. Now!

“She doesn’t remember me Tucker.”

I patted her on the back and lead her towards the locker rooms. “Well this is the time you go and get your granddaughter back, I will wait right here.” Giving her a soft push I watched her enter the locker room. Yes everything was going according to plan!

Faith’s Pov

“M-my grandmother…” I repeated in shock. This couldn’t be happening, why now out of all times did she choose to come back into my life!? My aunt told me that she died… but when did I ever believe her, I mean when she never came to get me I lost hope.