Contests!

Ok so as you know the story just ended.

I was thinking about doing a One Shot contest. You can write about anything that you wish you wanted to see in the story or just an extra chapter! It is all up to you! All you have to do is just dedicate the One shot to me and  then in the end of the contest i will announce the winner and post it in my squeal for Living as Cinderella! 

Yes that is right i am writing a squeal!(: I also need a cover for the new story and i can never find a good person to make a cover for me in the time i need it! So i am also holding a Cover Contest.

The next story is about James! Yep thats right James. James has his own story except it is more of a different fairy tale, i know i am a kid at heart i like romance.

This is the summary:

Title: Beauty Loves the Beast

James has never really had friends, he never was the social type. James was the type who was consider scary and unsocial because of his big build and his focus on his studies. When he did talk to someone they were afriad that he would end up punching them or hurting them. James never felt accepted by others other then his family and Faith. When his teacher asked him to be a tutor for one of his students he accepted. The student ended up being a really nice girl who doesnt judge a book by a cover. James feels like she is just trying to be nice to make up for him tutoring her. What happens when this beast meets the beauty he has been waiting for?

The main character James is played by Ben Bowers!

The girl who is named Kayley and she is played by Allison Williams

You can send your Covers in through a private message! i have three people who are going to help me choose a cover.(:

CONTEST WILL END ON FEBRUARY 28TH!! so you have like a whole month to do the contests!(:

please do the contests! i got permission to do the squeal  and still have my other stories!