Chapter 13

Hellloooooo!(: i am so happy to annouce that here is chapter 13! YAAAYYYYYY!

I know you are going to probably hate me for this but....

90 VOTES THIS TIME!(:

love you guys....... he he he.....

Thanks for all the wonderful comments and for everything you guys have done!(: the dedication that you guys have given me is just outstanding i love you guys so much for that! i hope that it stays like that! 

Basically this is just a filler chapter, nothing important really just based on the happy couple and their friends!(: ENJOY!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang and I sprung from my seat. Walking towards the door there standing in all his hotness was Trent himself. He was driving me home today and I couldn’t be happier about that. He was propped up against the wall with his arms crossed making them flex.

I smiled when I reached the door. “Hey Trent.”

He turned to look at me with a smile on his face. I did notice that he didn’t turn fully to me which meant there was something he was hiding. I studied him for a few minutes which caused him to look at me cautiously. “Why are you looking at me like that?” he asked.

I pursed my lips as I reached up and grabbed his face. My whole time studying him I noticed that he would flinch when he blinked or talked. Tilting his face to the side his left eye came into view and I saw his swollen eye. Black, purple, and a little bit of blue surrounded his half shut eye. His eyes were watery but that was probably from not being able to move it.

I couldn’t help but let out a startled gasp. “Trent who did this to you?” I stuttered, in a state of shock as I gently placed my finger on the edge of his face.

He flinched again before reaching up and grabbing my wrist. Slowly he slid his hand to the tip of my hand and intertwined our fingers. “Nothing I want you to worry about,” he said with a forced smile. He clearly knew I was still worried and leant down to give me a peck on the lips. “Don’t worry Faith I took care it.”

“You promise there will be no more fights?” I questioned looking up at him intently.

There was a silent before he let out a long sigh. “Do you have no faith in your boyfriend?” He pretended to be hurt.

I rolled my eyes before playfully shoving him in the shoulder. “Oh shush,” I said with a grin on my face. I had about enough of this topic so I decided I would switch it. “Are you coming to my competition tomorrow?”

He gave me a look like are you really asking me that which caused me to let out a small giggle. “Did you really just ask me that question?” Pulling my hand up to his face he kissed the top of my hand.

A slight blush covered my face as I muttered things under my breath. “You know I am not good at changing subjects!” I whined trying to pull away from him. It didn’t take long before I was yanked back towards him, landing square in his hard chest. “Argh, you are too hard,” I stated poking him in the stomach. “You need to put some plush on your chest so I don’t get thrown into a rock every time you yank me back to you.”