⚔ ~ 6 ~ ⚔

Nightmare remained silent as he watched the portal open, his gaze falling onto Killer and Horror. Something in their vision drew a concern. They both looked lost to the world. It wasn't until he spoke to them that they broke their little trance. It was unsettling in Nightmare's personal opinion as to what had shaken two of his group members.

"So... What happened? I sent you to spy on Dust and see what he was doing." Killer looked up before hesitating. His mouth fell flat as Horror was wide eyed, his sockets completely dark.

"Boss... I don't think you really want to know what we saw..." Confusion sparked on Nightmare as he leaned on his hand silently.

"And why is that? There is little that can phase me, you know that." Killer shook his head, his hands rising to his face as he hid his flustered expression.

"I want bleach for what I saw... It was fine at first, just Dust and another Sans killing... But after..." His voice trailed off before Horror continued speaking.

"Afterward they went deeper into the forest and had some... How do I put this? They had intimate time?" Nightmare let the words sink in before he widened his sockets. He knew Dust had someone who mattered to him, but he never thought the relationship was anything more than a desire to kill.

"I see... You two are dismissed." They both nodded before leaving, Error hanging from the ceiling with a slight grin on his features. He met Nightmare's gaze before chuckling lightly.

"To think Dust found someone that actually loved crazy." 

"That depends. It's hard to think anyone would love him without fearing him, not unless..." Error raised a brow before waiting for Nightmare to finish his statement. "Maybe this Sans is like Dust. If he's twisted and crazed, the relationship would seem more realistic."

"You think this Sans could be of aid to us?" Nightmare shrugged as he sighed, his gaze shifting away.

"Who knows. When Dust returns, tell him to bring the Sans to me or me to them. I'd like to know who this new face is after all." Error nodded as he let his head rest along the string wrapped together to create his hammock. 

Dust remained beside Classic, his gaze watching the snowy terrain before them. After everything, Classic had fallen asleep, leading to their current state. They were still in Underfell risking being found, but Dust couldn't help but let Classic sleep. He was exhausted after everything. He glanced to the original, a smile cresting his features seeing his head leaned along Dust's shoulder. He let his head rest against his as he took in a deep breath. The calming air and Classic's presence were peaceful to him. Leaving a sort of serenity for them to bask in.

Classic had remained there for almost an hour before he woke. He was thankful to find himself propped along the tree, two jackets wrapped around him to offer warmth. Turning, he spotted Dust not too far away. It was far enough that Classic wasn't spotted, but something was odd with the encounter. He could make out colors casted along Dust's body, leaving the original to blink a few times to clear his vision. Upon fixing his sight, he felt his soul sink slightly when purple chains were cast around Dust, holding him in place. Rising from the snowy floor, he peered beyond the tree to spot the assailant. Truthfully, Classic should have recognized the paint surrounding the area. What worried Classic most was that there should have been three, but instead Ink was only present. Biting against his tongue, the original began to move from beyond the tree before he heard footsteps behind him. His instincts kicked in as a blaster was summoned toward the stranger, the beam missing slightly and grazing a part of the attire hanging from the back of a golden skeleton. Classic internally screamed upon seeing Blue and Dream.

"That was close. Stop fighting and let us talk. We just want to know who you are and who you side with... Are you the one killing the monsters?" Classic scowled as he glanced back toward Dust. The sound of his blaster alerted the other two, leading to Ink beginning to make his way over. Dust was left struggling against the chains holding him.

"And if I was? What's it to you?" Dream frowned as he tightened his grip on his bow.

"It means everything. You can't go around killing monsters in other Aus, now answer our questions. Are you with Nightmare?" There was a long silence as Classic thought the answer over. Truthfully, he was with Dust and desired to remain with him. The only way to do that was to join Nightmare or have Dust leave the group. He hated the second option since Dust was allied and friends with the others.

"Not yet. I was planning to ask to join eventually... Are we done here? I got other business to attend to." Blue opened his mouth to speak but fell silent when Classic felt something wet hit his back. Purple paint shimmered as it shifted into chains similar to the ones holding Dust. Peering behind him, Classic nearly growled upon seeing Ink smiling with victory. It brought about a rise in his anger seeing such a smug expression.

"We want to know who you are. Name your Au." Classic let his expression fall flat as he rolled his pinpricks, a long sigh leaving him. He let his gaze shift back to his twisted expression as he chuckled lightly.

"Is it really that hard to recognize me? I knew I changed, but not by much~" The words drew confusion as Ink once more spoke up, slightly more demanding.

"We don't know another Sans that goes around killing monsters. Truth is, the features of the ones that do are distinctive. You're so..." 

"Plain?" Ink frowned as he shook his head.

"Plain yes, but also broken. Like you were just recently twisted..." Classic smirked before making a ringing sound, one of his sockets closing.

"We've got a winner. This is my recent improvement and I actually love it. Now, if you don't mind, I have places to be." 

"You can't go anywhere without me letting..." Ink's voice fell silent as they watched Classic vanish from the chains, his gaze shifting about. It wasn't until he spotted Dust being released that the three star sanses internally cursed themselves. They would have followed after, but the two vanished through a portal without a single glance back. It left Ink fuming. Dream wasn't better off. The only one who seemed the least angry was Blue. Of course, of all three, he was the first to realize who was before them. That the 'new' Sans was actually the original. Their killer was Classic himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter finished. Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day/night  ^_^