⚔ ~ 10 ~ ⚔

By the time Horror and Killer got back, they were happy to see Dust done with his indecent actions. Not that they weren't happy for him, but there were some things they wished they'd never seen. The first being his sex session with the other Sans, who they were still unsure about. They knew nothing on him and didn't bother to ask. Not that they had to. After Nightmare had called a meeting, the duo pretty much knew what it was about. No Sans would be in the castle unless they were joining.

Horror and Killer had taken a spot in the living room with Cross, who was glancing toward the new face. He was just as curious as the others. Upon hearing Nightmare enter with Error beside him, the group already seated focused their gaze elsewhere. All besides Classic. Truthfully, the original couldn't care less about anything beyond Dust. 

"Glad to see you two come back. As you have seen, we have a new face among our ranks. A new Sans that has asked to join us." Killer nodded before Horror spoke up.

"Why would someone willingly join? No offense, but this new face seems a bit... Well, careless?"

"Careless or not, I am an ally Horror. I've no intention of being otherwise." Hearing the new Sans talk left Horror to fall silent.

"That is correct. This here, is Classic. The original Sans." Killer widened his gaze, tilting his head.

"Wait... So as in, the origins of the Aus? Wasn't he some weak monster?" That alone irked Classic, who glared daggers. If not for Dust, Classic was sure he'd attack the other. "No offense... Of course."

"Offense taken." 

"Both of you, quit it. Classic was seen as a weak monster because of his stats, but in truth, he's far more superior to us. He is the original and as such, is stronger and possesses a faster dodging skill. He's valuable to us and with his and Dust crusade, he's gained much more power. Now Classic, please share your stats that you showed Error." The smaller skeleton sighed, pulling up his screen. Dust and Error were not shocked, while the three on the floor were baffled. The once weakest monster had become an absolute 'monster'. 

"How much killing has he done?" Dust smirked, pulling Classic closer.

"He's been doing some kills from other places. Turns out, Classic possesses the ability to portal to Au's. He's done some homework I've assigned~" Nightmare sighed, watching Classic put his stat sheet away.

"Now, hopefully this clears things up. The star sanses are bound to figure this out and cause trouble, so stay focused. I'm not that worried about Classic, but you other knuckleheads need to stay alert, got it?" The four besides Classic and Error nodded. "Good. Now, get up. Classic, as initiation, cook something. I'm hungry."

The smaller skeleton chuckled, nodding as he stood up. Dust followed after, practically stuck to his hip. It was amusing to most, to see the once loner Dust so attached to someone. But most saw that it was good as well. In the time he'd been with Classic, everyone could see the change. Dust was less crazed and more approachable. It was a change most could welcome.

Back in Undertale Papyrus was sitting on the couch, his sockets so dark. He had spent countless days searching, but his brother was nowhere. It made him feel defeated. To make matters worse, everything had begun to fall apart. The world itself was glitching, along with the human no longer being able to reset. Once Sans had disappeared, everything in the system had gone haywire. Of course, the Underground wasn't the only ones to take notice.

Ink had noticed the changes and paid a visit, mostly to assess damages. To put it bluntly, the original world was crumbling without their Sans. It made sense. Even Blue had to return to keep his Au running. But Classic had abandoned it entirely. Because of said actions, the system was deleting it. While it didn't affect other Sans' much, it caused a main issue. It left nowhere for Classic to return to. Not only would his brother and friends be deleted and corrupted, but that virus could in time spread to Classic, even without the connection there. It was a huge risk, one Ink couldn't handle. 

There was simply one real outcome. It was the only way things would be repaired and thus go back to normal. But it was harder then Ink would have planned for. Simply put; he'd have to lock Classic back up in Undertale. 

Only then would the system fix the changes. But getting Classic back was the hard part. He was no doubt sided with Nightmare and from Blue's words, most likely manipulated and controlled. One wrong move could hurt Classic and his death was not only permanent, but affect every AU. 

The only change they had was trickery. They just hoped nothing went South. Ink wanted balance and Classic shifted that greatly. It was the main reason he declared no one interact with Classic. Most saw him as weak, but that Sans was the original and a tidal wave of power. Even Ink knew a fight wouldn't go his way. Classic was simply that strong. 

As Ink left Undertale back to his doodle sphere, he sighed as he took a seat on the ground, his hands rubbing his chin. He viewed the facts he did have. As the protector, he gained information easily. To put it simple; what he saw terrified him. 

Sans (Aka: Classic)

Lv. 13

Hp: 137

Attack: 54

Defense: 82

(Was Once The Weakest Monster. 'Hit by Unknown Multiplier on Stats.')

But that wasn't the biggest surprise. It was the last line that was new to even Ink. A line that held so much dread and doom.

~ He Who Is Broken Beyond Repair ~