⚔ ~ 9 ~ ⚔

Nightmare had found himself seated on his own bed, his gaze locked on a book. There was a slight silence for the moment, not that it lasted. Certain sounds erupted through the halls, dragging his focus from the writing. Frowning, he groaned before closing the book harshly. Footsteps shot passed the room as well, descending the stairwell rather swiftly. Nightmare had an idea to who it was. Releasing a heavy sigh, he climbed from his bed before following suit. If life was like this, there was no guarantee on sleep.

Reaching the bottom of the steps, he was thankful the sounds had vanished. It didn't change the fact the two were way too horny for anyone's liking. Trialing to the kitchen, Nightmare took a seat on one of the stool as Error took a glance his way.

"Something wrong?" Nightmare hesitated a moment before pointing upward, Error seeming to understand. His expression fell flat as he continued messing with the dishes.

"Remind me to soundproof their room..." Error let out a short chuckle, nodding silently.

"As you wish. Are they that bad?"

"Error, this is the second time today apparently. What are they, rabbits? You'd think they were in mating season, honestly..." A lingering silence followed before the two laughed at the statement. It wasn't inaccurate at this point.

"I would assume this is like a honeymoon stage for them. They found desires and act on them. You do have to realize Dust never let anyone close, and now he has. Classic had been left in his Au because he was the original, alone. The fact both opened up to each other probably sparked a hidden desire in them, leading to this situation."

"Okay, but will it ever stop?" Error shrugged before grabbing a towel and drying his hands off.

"Who knows. At this point, they both are broken beyond repair. Truth is, nothing they do can match with my assumptions." Nightmare groaned, his head hitting the counter as he fell silent. He was highly aware that the current Classic was still a potential threat. Not only was the original stronger than most, Dust had the bright idea to level him. A crazed skeleton that could squash most beneath him. It was terrifying to think about. One wrong move and his group would be pulverized. Of course, that was only if Classic stopped desiring Dust. So long as the two remain connected together, the groups safety was guaranteed.

Ink moved around the house slowly, his gaze narrowed as he tried to piece everything together. Blue was seated silently, giving up his attempts to share his knowledge. Each time he tried to speak, he was silenced. It was irritating that Ink was so full of himself sometimes. He believed he knew everything. Truth was, he didn't know everything. He wasn't aware the original was now their enemy, something they all dreaded happening. It was a known fact the original Sans was stronger than most, but who would suspect someone locked in their Au, isolated from the rest. Classic had little knowledge of the Aus beside the fact they exist. He'd met Error a couple times and even Ink, but most knew nothing of the original. Truth was, most viewed the 1 HP skeleton as weak, unaware how wrong they were.

"Why would someone want to join that group? They are terrible skeletons... Then again, the new face did kill..." Blue glanced toward the protector silently, Dream doing the same. Neither knew what to say when the other skeleton wouldn't hear them. Sighing, Blue rose from the couch, his feet carrying him away from the pacing figure. He wanted time to think and Ink's anxiety was making it difficult. 

Entering the kitchen, he found Dream had followed him. Giving a short smile, Blue leaned on the surface before speaking. His tone was confident and serious, drawing Dream's focus entirely. Most knew Blue as a funny skeleton, but the Star Sanses had learned when he was serious, something important was on his mind.

"What's got you bothered?" 

"Dream, you remember the skeleton from the forest, right?" There was a brief nod before Blue carried on. "I know who it was. I was trying to tell Ink, but he's so entrapped in his own mind it's pointless."

"Who is it? I've been trying to think on it, but I can't place a finger on one." Blue nodded before sighing lightly.

"That's cause no one would suspect this skeleton. Dream, the skeleton we saw was Classic."

"As in the original Sans? There is no way though... He should be locked in his Au."

"Apparently he's not. What's worse, he's been killing Dream. His LV increased. He was a threat in the beginning, hence why Ink kept him locked away. Balance meant everything to him and Classic was a neutral party anyway. Dust must have got contact with him and warped his view on things." Dream scowled, his hands hitting the counter.

"It was taboo to tamper with the original, they knew that. He affects us all, so why risk it?" Blue shrugged, his gaze shifting elsewhere.

"I don't know why he did it... But this is going to be trouble. Dust and Classic share this bond, I could tell. Truth is, I don't think we can do anything while they are so connected to the other. We have to break the bond first." 

"You think he's being controlled or something?" Blue remained silent. He wasn't sure about anything. The only information he was correct on was who the new face was. But even that information was terrifying to have. If by chance, Classic had willingly changed, forcing him back into isolation might make situations worse. But the bad sanses were known for foul play. The manipulation part was more credible. Groaning, he laid his head on the counter, a soft sigh leaving him.

"No matter what the truth may be, this is going to be a pain to fix..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you've enjoyed and leave me your thoughts! (❁'◡'❁)