[10]

(Author P.O.V)

"Jay, Can i talk to you." Said The unknown person. "Um, Yeah." Said Jay unsure. "Okay, Lets go inside cause it none of our business." Said Sunghoon. Sunghoon and the rest went inside leaving Jay and the unknown person.

"Now, Son,Why do you hang out with these type of people." Said Ms.Park. "Since When did you care about Me." Said Jay. "I always cared about you,Jay." Said Ms.Park. "NO,YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME, YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FAME AND MONEY." Yelled Jay. "Don't Raise your voice at your mother." Said Mr.Park. "YOU CAN NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU LOST ME YEARS AGO." Said Jay. "You are still mad at us.What happen was not important." Said Mr.Park. "OH,It is Not IMPORTANT She was YOUR DAUGHTER." Said Jay. "She was useless anyway." Said Mr.Park. "Don't ever insult her like that, She was your daughter." Said Jay. "That lesbian girl is not my DAUGHTER." Said MR.Park. "Just cause she was lesbian, You took her away from me." Said Jay trying to hold his tears. "She would have ruined Our Name and Our fame." Said Mr.Park. "Then you could have just leave her alone and not order to kill her." Said Jay. "I did it for our good." Said Mr.Park. "OUR GOOD REALLY MORE LIKE YOUR GOOD." Yelled Jay. "WHO RAISED YOU CAUSE CLEARLY I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THAT." Said Mr.Park. "HUH, OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T, I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT." Said Jay. "YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A CHILD." Said Mrs.Park. "You were not around me when i was a child, IF SOMEONE SAW ME AS A CHILD THAT WAS MY SISTER." Said Jay. "YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEED US." Said Mr.Park. "IF I DIDN'T HAVE YOU FOR 10 YEARS, THEN I DON'T NEED YOU." Said Jay. "THEN,HOW DID YOU GET THIS HOUSE,THIS CLOTHES YOU ARE WEARING, YOU GOT IT WITH OUR MONEY." Said Mr.Park. "IF ALL YOU ARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID MONEY, THEN CANCELLED MY CARDS." Said Jay. "OKAY, I WILL BUT THEN DON'T CAME TO US SAYING YOU NEED THE MONEY." Said MR.Park. "OKAY, THEN DO IT." Said Jay. "I will give you a chance Your friends or Your Parents." Said Mr.Park. "I DON'T HAVE PARENTS, SO I WILL CHOOSE MY FRIENDS." Said Jay. "OKAY, YOU WILL REGRET IT, I WASTED MY TIME FOR THIS STUPID SHIT." Said Mr.Park "Don't be that hush on him, He is Your son." Said Mrs.Park. "I DON'T CARE, I CAME HERE TO GET HIM HOME,BUT LOOKS LIKE HE CHOOSE HIS FRIENDS, LETS GO, HE JUST LIKE EMILY THAT CHOOSE HER FRIENDS." Said MR.Park. "DON'T EVER SAY HER NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH." Said Jay. "BYE, Son." Said Ms. Park as a tear fell of her eyes. Jay felt tears coming out his eyes as he fell down. "WHY, MOM AND DAD." Said Jay. Jay got up and went inside.

(Mrs.Park P.O.V)

Seeing My Own Son think that we are monsters it hurts. I Saw him and i felt a tear. Me and my husband got in the Car. "TAKE US HOME." Said My husband. The Driver started to drive. We got home. "Why are you crying." Said My Husband. "Cause of our son, We left him." I said. "You are wasted your tears on a Kid that is stubborn." Said My husband. "He has the right to be mad." I said. "Just lets go inside." Said my husband. We went inside and went in the to sleep. Only if Jay knew that his sister is Alive.

Author P.O.V

Jay went inside and everything was silent. "Hyung, Who was that." Said Jungwon. "They were my parents." Said Jay. "Then why don't they came here." Said Niki. "My parents have another home." Said Jay. "Why don't we go to sleep, since we have to do something." Said Jay. "Okay." Said the group. "You know your rooms, so go to sleep." Said Heeseung. All of them said Goodnight to each other.

(Jay and Sunghoon)

"They wanted to take you home,Right." Said Sunghoon. "Yes, But i will never leave you guys, all of you are my Family." Said Jay. "Really?" Said Sunghoon. "Yes." Said Jay. "Isn't it tomorrow 10 years since you sister died." Said Sunghoon. "Yes and i am going to her grave tomorrow." Said Jay. "I hope that you are okay." Said Sunghoon. "I am okay and lets go to sleep." Said Jay.

I hope that you like it and have a Great Night/Day.