[16]

(Author P.O.V) (After 2 weeks)(At School)

Right now, they were in the lunch room. The boys were talking about Should they or should not telling the whole school that Jay and Jungwon are dating. Jake,Jungwon and Heeseung said No. Jay,Sunghoon, Sunoo and Niki said Yes. "But, wonie why don't you want reveal our relationship." Said Jay. 'Because if Eunjoo knows, she will spill my Secret.' Thought Jungwon. "Because you might lose popularity if people know we are dating." Said Jungwon. "Thats why, don't worry it's fine if i lose popularity, while i have you i am fine." Said Jay. "Awe." Said Heeseung. "Bu-" Before Jungwon could finish his sentence, Jay got up a table and yelled to get everyone attention. "Ahem, I have special announcement to Say." Said Jay. All students put their attention on Jay. "I am Dating Jungwon." Yelled Jay.

Some students were Shocked, some students did not care and some students were Jealous of Jungwon. "Now, excuse me." Said Jay as he got down from the Table. Jay and went back to his members. "You really did that." Said Jake. "What do you expect, if he is really in love with Jungwon." Said Sunoo. They went back to talking.

(After 15 minutes)

The bell ringing meaning that they need to go to class. The maknae line went to vocal class. Jake,Sunghoon and Heeseung went to Dance class. Jay went to Math class.

(With Jay)

Jay was to get his math stuff. Jay looked at the clock and it was 1:00 p.m meaning that he was late to class. Jay ran to Math class. Once, he got there all the unwanted attention came to him. "Sorry, Mrs.Park, I am late." Said Jay. Mrs.Park a.k.a Emily looked at Jay with a Smile. "It is fine but next come Early." Said Emily with a soft voice. Jay went to his seat next to Eunjoo.

(After 30 Minutes)

"Can someone answer this?" Said Emily. 5 students raised their hand. Emily looked at Eunjoo. "Okay, Eunjoo can you answer it please." Said Emily. "The answer is -450" Said Eunjoo. "Correct, class dismiss, Do page 230." Said Emily. The students were leaving. Eunjoo went with Jay.

(With Jay and Eunjoo)

"Jay, i am happy for You and Jungwon." Said Eunjoo trying to keep her voice steady. "Thank you, Eunjoo, I am gald that my childhood bestfriend is happy for me." Said Jay. Eunjoo try her best to hold her tears. "I have to go to see something, see you later and Tell Jungwon i say Hi." Said Eunjoo with a Sad Smile. "Yeah, see you later." Said Jay.

Jay went to find the others and successfully found the others outside. "Hey guys." Said Jay. "Hey."Said the rest of the boys. "Do you want to go to my house and watch movies or go outside." Said Jay. "We Should go home and on sunday we go to the mall." Said Jake. "All you think is the mall." Said Sunghoon. "What, you know i am Use to going to the mall every weekend i go to the Mall." Said Jake. "Yeah but you have bunch of clothes you don't wear." Said Sunghoon. Before Jake can argue back Jay spoke. "You both sound like a Married Couple when they are fighting." Said Jay. Both Sunghoon and Jake blush. "I think we should go home now." Said Jake to avoid Jay talking further. The rest of the members just nodded. Jay kissed Jungwon and the others Fake gagged.

They went to the car and head home. Not noticing a person looking at them with envy and sadness. The person took a video of Jay and Jungwon kissing.

(With Enhypen)

They got home safe. "What should we do." Said Riki. "We should learn how to cook." Said Sunoo. "NO thanks, you guys are going to burn the house." Said Jay. "You don't know until you see us cook." Said Heeseung. "Fine but if you burn something i will kick you out of my house." Said Jay. The boys nodded and start to cook.