[19]

(Author P.O.V) (The day of the wedding)(With Jay's Parents and Jay)

Jay was getting ready for his Wedding. His parents were excited and Jay had a flat expression.

"Son, You look handsome." Said Mr.Park. "Thank You, Father." Said Jay flatly. "I will see if everything is good for the wedding." Said Mr.Park. Leaving Jay and Mrs.Park in the room.

"Mom, do i really have to do this?" Asked Jay. "Yes sweetheart,For your Father." Said Mrs.Park. "Mom, Do you really love my Father." Said Jay. "Of course i love him with all my heart." Said Mrs.Park. "You love him right? How would you feel if you have to be force to married someone and leave him." Asked Jay. "I would be broken if i lose the one i love." Said Mrs.Park "Do you understand now." Said Jay. Mrs.Park was going to spoke when her maid came in.

"Mrs.Park and Master Jay, We need to go now." Said The maid. "We will be there." Said Mrs.Park.

(At the wedding)

Eunjoo and Jay parents invited Everyone from a Company. There was a lot of people, They were Jay friends, Students from their school, and they was even teacher.

(After 15 minutes)(Wedding thingy)
(My brain forgot how wedding works, so I Research the thingy)
"Park Jong-seong, Do you take Lee Eunjoo as Your lawfully wedding wife, for richer,for poorer,for better,for worst, til death tear you apart." Said The Priest.
"I do." Replied Jay.
"Lee Eunjoo, Do you take Park Jong-seong as your lawfully wedding husband, for richer,for poorer, for better, for worst, til death year you apart." Said The Priest.
"I do." Replied Eunjoo.

Sunghoon and Jake came with the rings for Eunjoo and Jay. It was a Black Diamond ring.
Jay putted the ring in Eunjoo finger. Eunjoi did the same.

(The rings) (I just picked the the ones that I saw in Pinterest)

"You may kiss the bride." Said the Priest. Jay took a step closer and he kissed Eunjoo with no emotion.
They heard claps as they pulled apart.

They went with their parents.
"Sweethearts, both you look good together." Said Mes.Lee with a sweet smile.
"Thank you, Mrs.Lee." Said Jay.
"Call me Eomma, since you and my Daughter are married." Said Mrs.Lee.
"Okay,Eomma." Said Jay.
"I will go to my friends, Eomma." Said Jay and bowed.

Jay went to his friends.
"Jay, Congratulation for your marriage." Said the members except Jungwon. Then all of them start to talk to Each other. Jungwon avoid Jay.

(After 3 hours) (With Lee's and Parks) (The wedding finish)

"I am going home." Said Jay as he got up. "Jay and Eujoo both of you are going to live together." Said Mr.Park. "What, i already accept that we are married and now this." Said Jay. "We need to look it more real that you are married." Said Mr.Park. Jay did not felt like arguing so he just accept. "Fine but where are we going to live." Said Jay. "But where are we are going to live." Said Eunjoo. "That why we brought a house." Said Mr.Lee. "Here is the keys and the driver knows the house." Said Mrs.Park.