[4]

Jay P.O.V

I woke up with a huge headache and i don't remember nothing. I will just ask Sunghoon what happen. As soon as i was going to call him, Heeseung hyung and Jake came in the room. "Jay, you woke up." Said Heeseung. "Yes, but what happen yesterday." I said. "Nothing, you just got drunk and we brought you here." Said Jake. "I have a headache and can you make me hangover soup." I said. "I will get up and get ready for school." I said

Author P.O.V (Downstairs in the kitchen) 

All the boys were ready to eat breakfast. Jungwon was being distance from jay. All the members notice it but did not say anything. "Did i did something dumb or weird yesterday" Said Jay. "No, nothing you were drunk." Said Jake. But all the members were quiet eating as if they had hidden something. The members finish eating and went to school.

At school

"I will be right back." Said Jay. Jay went to find Eunjoo to ask her something. "Eunjoo." Said Jay. "Oh, Jay what do you want." Said Eunjoo. "I wanted to ask you if i did something weird Yesterday." Said Jay. "Well, you tried to kiss me." Said Eunjoo with a smirk. Eunjoo was hoping that Jay believe her lie. "What, i am sorry if i tried to kiss you i did not mean to scared you." Said Jay. Eunjoo was happy that Jay believe her lie. "I will forgive you if you take me to date tonight." Said Eunjoo. Jay blushed cause he had a crush on Eunjoo. "Okay, meet you at 8 p.m at a the park." Said Jay. Jay left to go to the boys. "What happened jay you are so red." Said Sunoo. "I will take Eunjoo on a Date." Said Jay. Jungwon hearts broke into pieces. "But, why did you wanted to take her to a date." Said Jake. "Cause she said that i tried to kiss her and she will forgive me if i take her into a date." Said Jay. "Bro, are you sure that she is not lying." Said Sunghoon. "I am sure plus why would she lie about that."Said Jay. "To take you on a date and have you as her boyfriend again." Jake said. " I agree with Jake." Said Heeseung. "But still i will take her to a date." Said Jay. After that Jungwon leave the group and went to the bathroom. Jake was following him. "What the hell, happen to Jake and Jungwon." Said Jay. "Maybe something happen." said heeseung. "We have to go to class, then we well ask them." Said Sunghoon. Jay wanted to know what happen but he went to class. 

With Jake and Jungwon 

"Jungwon, are you okay." Said Jake. "How am i gong to be if he is going to a date with Eunjoo." Said Jungwon. "I know you like him, cry all you want i will be with you." Said Jake. Jungwon hugged Jake and cry. After a while Jungwon and Jake got up. "Are you okay." Said Jake. "Yes." Said Jungwon. "Do you want to talk about it." Said Jake. Jungwon nodded. "You know that i love him but he never notices." Said Jungwon. "How is he going to know if you never even tried it first step." Said Jake. "What do you want me to do if he is in love with Eunjoo." Said Jungwon. "You will never tell him that he kissed you." Said Jake. "No, caused he seem happy to know that he is going to a date with Eunjoo." Said Jungwon. "You have to thing about yourself and your feelings." Said Jake. "His happiness is more important then my. His smile is the first important thing." Said Jungwon. "So, you can be heart broken and he can be happy, pls think about yourself." Said Jake. "Pls, understand i am sure that the kisses was just something he did cause he was drunk." Said Jungwon. "Plus, we have class." Said Jungwon. Little do they both now that someone was hearing everything and that they will use it to blackmail Jungwon. 

Sorry if i have not been writing it cause i have been having a lot of work and i have been very busy.