[21]

(Emily P.O.V) (At the School Party)

The day of the Party came and i came here only looking for My Brother. I wanted to talk to him and reveal who i really am. I was looking for him and luckily i found him. I approached him.

"Jay." I said. "Um, Yes Mrs.Park." Said Jay. I came up with a lie so he can come outside with me. "Your Parents are looking for you Outside, So come with me." I say. I start to walk as he followed me outside.

"Mrs.Park, Where are my parents." He Says. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you." I say. "What is the reason, Mrs.Park." He says. "It about your Sister." I say. "You knew my sister." He says. "Yes." I said. "So, why do you want to talk about her if she is dead." He says. 

"She is! Do you know her? " He asked. I took a deep breathe before answering him. "Jay-ah, Nothing just wanted to let you know she left a card." I answer him. I couldn't tell him not yet.  
"A letter from my sister." Jay took it and i saw him left.
I remember how i survive.

(Flashblack) (10 years ago)

A-Yeong saw Emily body full of blood. Before,coming she told here husband to take Jay out. A-Yeong call the police. The cops will be there in 10 minutes.

(After 30 minutes) (At the Hospital)

They took Emily to the Hospital. A-Yeong was hoping that Emily is still alive. The doctor came.

"Family of Park Emily." Said the doctor. A-Yeong stand up. "Yes, I am here Aunt" Said A-Yeong. "We did everything we can to Save her but unfortunately she is gone." Said the Doctor. The doctor left and A-Yeong broke into tears, She just couldn't tell Jay that her sister is gone. She turned around and saw Jay looking at her confused.

"Auntie, What happen, why are you crying." Said Little Jay. "Sweet heart,Umm...Your sister is gone." Said A-Yeong. "Where did she left." Said Little Jay. That broke A-Yeong even more. "She is now, in a better place in heaven." Said A-Yeong. "She is a angel now." Said Jay. "Yes and she will take good care of you." Said Siwon. "Can you take him in the house and pack the things to go to Seoul. I will can Emily Girlfriend." Said Emily. Siwon nodded and took Jay with him. She tried to call Ae-Ri but it send her to Voicemail.

A-Yeong left the Hospital and went to See Siwon and Jay.

(5 minutes before) (At the surgery room)

"Dr.Park, can you please tell Mrs.Park Emily, is dead." Said Dr. Seokjin.

"I will go, Dr.Kim." Said Dr.Jimin. Dr.Seokjin saw Dr. Jimin leave. "You know what to do and i will check my other patients." Said Dr.Seokjin.

(After 10 minutes after)

"Dr.Seokjin, Your Patient Park Emily heart is still beating." Said Dr. Jimin. Dr.Seokjin and Dr. Jimin went to the room emily is.

"How is here heart still beating if she was dead." Said Dr.Jimin. "I believe that it Ventricular fibrillation. Thats why it stop her heart beat." Said Dr.Seokjin. "Is there any family that we can contract to let them know that she is Alive." Said Dr.Jimin. "Yeah, I believe that is here girlfriend Phone number." Said Dr.Seokjin. "What is the number." Said Dr.Jimin as he grab the phone. "It is XXX-XXX-XXXX." Said Dr.Seokjin. Jimin call her.

"Is this Shin Ae-Ri." Said Dr.Jimin.

"Yes, I am and who is this?" Said Ae-RI

"I am Dr.Park Jimin. I wanted to tell you that your girlfriend is at the Hospital." Said Dr.Jimin.

"I will be there and Thank you for calling me." Said Ae-Ri.

"No problem, Mrs. Shin Ae-Ri" Said Dr.Park Jimin.

"You done calling, now but her in Room #11302020" Said Dr.Seokjin. "I will Dr. Kim." Said Dr.Jimin. Dr.Jimin went to put Emily in a room.

(After 15 minutes)

"Why are we here." Said Little Ryujin. "We came to visit, Emily." Said Ae-Ri. "Okay." Said Little Ryujin. They went to the register.

"Excuse me, Do you know where the patient Park Emily room is." Said Ae-RI. "You are her?' Said the women. "Girlfriend." Said Ae-RI. "She is in room #11302020." Said the women. "Thank you." Thanked Ae-Ri. "No problem." Said The women.

Ae-Ri went to the room. "She is sleeping and will maybe wake up tomorrow." Said The nurse. "Thank you." Said Ae-Ri.

(End of Flashback) (Author P.O.V)

(With Jay) (Author P.O.V)

Jay felt mixed of emotions. His member looked at him. "What happen." Said Jungwon. 
"I got a letter from my sister that was years ago." Said Jay. Sunghoon knew how Jay was when people talk about her sister. "I will go home and read it there." said Jay. "We will go with u." Said Jake. Jay nodded. "I want to read to here outside."Said Jay. They stayed there and jay begin to 
read it.

"Dear Jay, 
It me your older sister.If you got the letter is because you are waiting for the news of 
what happen to me. I am here in the hostipal bed writing this to you. I hope u know
that if something happens i will always be with u. Don't feel alone because you will always 
have someone that is me. I want to let you know that you were the best brother. If we don't met in this life lets met in the afterlife. Let's be silbings again in the next life.
Love,EMILY"

Jay cried as he hold the paper he couldn't. He feels like everytime he is close to his sister.
(After an hour)
They decided to stay outside for a while. Someone called them before they got inside their home. 

They will be 2 chapters left. I hope you like this chapter and have a good day/night.

Also, F**K YOU GRAMMYS. (That had nothing to do with this.)