[14]

(Author P.O.V)
The boy where in the kitchen talking about what they are going to do.
"Where do you want to go, Jung-goon." Said Jay. "I want to go to the mall." Said Jung-hoon. Jay remember that his parents Cancel his Credit card. But, then he remembered that he has in extra credit card for Emergency.
"If you want to we could." Said Jay. "Yay." Said Jung-hoon. "Now, let go to the car and get to the mall." Said Jay.
The boys nodded and went to the car.
(In the car)
The boys were talking but Jay was spacing out. Jay start to think if he has feelings for Jungwon and not eunjoo. Jay came back to Reality, when that driver told them that they are here.
(At the mall)
"Which store should we go first." Said Jungwon. "Anyone, you want." Said Jay. "Should we go in partners like Yesterday." Said Heeseung. "Yes, I want to be with jungwon." Said Jay. Jay outburst left the boys confused and Jungwon blushing. "Okay, I will take care of Jung-goon." Said Heeseung. The boys left to go to the stores.
(With Jake and Sunghoon)
"Should we go to channel." Said Jake. "Isn't the store Expensive." Said Sunghoon. "It don't matter I will pay for you." Said Jake. "Are you sure." Said Sunghoon. "I am sure, now let's go." Said Jake. Jake grabbed Sunghoon hand.

(With Jay and Jungwon)
"Choose a store and I will buy the clothes." Said Jay. "I don't want you to waste your money on me." Said Jungwon. "I rather waste my money on you, then waste it on my own." Said Jay. "Fine, I want to go to that store." Said Jungwon. Jungwon pointed at the store. "Okay, then let's go shopping." Said Jay. Jay and Jungwon walk to the store.

(With Sunoo and Niki)

Sunoo wanted to go to Bath & Body Works to get his supplies for his Face. "Hyung, Just say that you want to go to Bath & Body Works." Said Niki. "Yes, i want to go there but it will bored you." Said Sunoo. "It doesn't matter, if that make you happy going there then lets go." Said Niki. "Thank you, Niki." Said Sunoo as he kissed Niki cheek. Niki heart flutter by Sunoo actions. They went to the Store.

(With Heeseung and Jung-hoon)
"Buddy, where do you want to go." Said Heeseung. "I want to go to the toys section." Said Jung-hoon. "Of course, I will take you." Said Heeseung. "Thank you,hyung." Said Jung-hoon. "Anything for you little buddy." Said Heeseung.
(With Jaywon)
As they enter the store, jungwon run to find clothes he wants. Jay was staring at Jungwon finding him cute. Jay obviously had a crush for Jungwon but Jay just thinks a Crush. "Hyung, I want this." Said Jungwon. "Sure, let go to the cashier." Said Jay. "Alright, Hyung." Said Jungwon. They went to the cashier. "That will be $120." Said The cashier. "Here, you go." Said Jay grabbing his credit card. The cashier swipe it. "Thank you, have a nice day." Said the cashier with a sweet smile. Jay and Jungwon were holding hands. "Jay, we are holding hands." Said Jungwon. "I am sorry, jungwon if I made you uncomfortable." Said Jay. "You didn't made me uncomfortable." Said Jungwon. "Jay hyung and Jungwon." Said Jake and Sunghoon. "Jake and Sunghoon." Said Jungwon. "Are you done shopping." Said Jay. "Yeah and you guys." Said Jake. "We are done." Said Jungwon. "Jay, you didn't buy anything." Said Sunghoon. "I have so much clothes and why buy more when I don't use them." Said Jay. "Should we find Heeseung,Jung-hoon, Sunoo and Niki." Said Jungwon. "Sure, let go." Said Jay. They went to find the others.

(Meanwhile with Sunoo and Niki)

"There, that was all i needed." Said Sunoo. Niki help Sunoo carry the Bags. "There is Jung-hoon and Heeseung." Said Niki. "HYUNG, WE ARE HERE." Said Sunoo. Heeseung immediately looked at Sunoo and Niki. Heeseung hold Jung-hoon and went to Sunoo and Niki. "Now, let's find the others." Said Niki. "Yup." Said Jung-hoon. The four boys were walking. "Heeseung hyung." Said Jungwon. The boys looked at each other and went with each other. "Now, are we going home?" Said Niki. "If you want to." Said Jake. "I need to go to the Bathroom." Said Jungwon. "Go, since we are about to leave." Said Jay. Jungwon nodded and went to find the restroom.

(With Jungwon)

Jungwon went inside the restroom. (After 5 minutes) Jungwon got out of the restroom. Jungwon was to busy thinking that he bumped into someone. "I am sorry." Said Young Women. "No, i am sorry for bumped into you." Said Jungwon. "Hello, my name is Park Emily." Said Emily. "My name is Yang Jungwon, nice to met you." Said Jungwon. "Nice to meet you, Too." Said Emily. "Are you somehow related to Park Jay." Said Jungwon. Emily face seem to light up with a smile. "Nope, Just a old friend." Said Emily. Jungwon was going to leave when Emily grabbed his Hand. "Are you close to Jay" Said Emily. "Yeah, why." Said Jungwon. "Just cause i want to meet him again and don't tell anyone that we talk about this." Said Emily. Emily let go of Jungwon hand and left Jungwon. Jungwon had thoughts in his head but decided to leave it. Jungwon went with the rest of the boys. "About time you come." Said Sunoo. "Let's just go." Said Jungwon in low tone. "Are you okay, Jungwon." Said Jay. "Yeah, i am fine, i am just tried." Said Jungwon. "Okay, then let's go to the car." Said Heeseung. They went and inside the car.

(With Emily and Ae-Ri aka Emily girlfriend)

"Baby are you thinking about how are you going to confront your younger brother." Said Ae-ri. "Yes but it is going to be hard since he thinks i am dead." Said Emily. "Well, that is going to be hard." Said Ae-ri. "I think that i have an idea." Said Emily. "What is it, Baby." Said Ae-Ri. "I can try to get the job where Jay school and be a teacher, i can confront him without him knowing who i am." Said Emily. "That is smart but what is going to happen when you tell him who are you really." Said Ae-Ri. "I will think about that later and i will go to his school tomorrow." Said Emily. "I Love you." Said Ae-Ri. "I Love you too." Said Emily. They went to their house.

Later on the story i will tell you how Emily survive the shot and who saved her. If you are confused, when she met Jay. Emily met Jay in chapter 11 and this paragraph.>>> > Jay did not notice that he was crying for at least 1 hour and that he got a person attention. "Um, are you okay." Said The person. "Oh,yeah why." Said Jay. "Cause you been crying for an hour." Said the person. "Oh, Thank you for asking how i am." Said Jay. "No problem, What is your name." Said the Person. "My name is Jay Park." Said Jay. The person seem to familiar with the Jay name. "Jay park as Park Jong-seong." Said the Person. Jay is creep out that the person knows his name. "Yes," Said Jay. "

I Hope you liked this and have a great Day/night.