[12]

Author P.O.V

The boys went inside the car. "Hyung, why did you suggest that restaurant." Said Niki. "Since my uncle owns the restaurant." Said Jay. "No wonder is call Park Siwon." Said Heeseung. "Yep." Said Jay. "We are here." Said the Driver. The boys got out of the car and went inside. "It is beautiful." said Sunoo. "I will find my uncle and aunt." Said Jay. "Okay." Said Sunghoon. Jay went to find his aunt and uncle. "Auntie and uncle" Said Jay. "Sweetheart, did you came alone or with friends." Said A-Yeong. "I came with my friends and Sunghoon." Said Jay. "We will give you a Special Table." Said Siwon. "There is no need." Said Jay. "Jay, we will." Said A-Yeong. "Fine." Said Jay. "You will have to go Straight and then go right,okay." Said Siwon. "Okay." Said Jay. Jay went to get his friends. "We will go to a different table." Said Jay. "Okay." Said the boys. The boys enter a room with fancy decorations. "This table." Said Jake. "Yes, now lets sit." Said Jay. They sa at the table and wait for someone to take their order. "Hello, we are going to take the order." Said the Waitress. "I want kimchi." Said Jungwon and Sunoo. "I want Sushi." Said Niki and Jay. "I want Korean Barbecue." Said Jake, Sunghoon and Heeseung. "Okay, So 2 kimchi, 2 sushi and 3 Korean Barbecue." Said the waitress. "Yes." Said Jay. "It will be ready in half in hour." Said The  waitress. The boys nodded. "Jay, do you have any Cousins." Said Niki. "Yes, i have an older cousin and a younger cousin." Said Jay. "How old are they." Said Heeseung. "They are 8 year old and 20 year old." Said Jay. "Wow at least you have a older cousin, how about siblings." Said Sunoo. "I have an older sister." Said Jay. "When can we meet her." Said Heeseung. "When she comes back to Korea." Said Jay. Jay hates lying but he has no choice.

(After 30 Minutes)

"Here is the food." Said The waitress. The waitress handed the boys their food. "Thank you." Said Jay. "No problem,Sir." Said The waitress. She left and the boys started to eat. "The food is Yummy." Said Jungwon. Jay admired Jungwon's cuteness. 'What is wrong with me.' Thought Jay. "I could eat this forever." Said Niki. "Stop being dramatic." Said Sunoo. "I am always  dramatic." Said Niki. " Are you done with your food." Said Heeseung. "Yes." Said The rest of the boys. At the moment Jay's aunt came in the room. "Sweetheart, can I ask you a favor." Said A-Yeong. "Of course, Autie." Said Jay. "Like your older cousin will go to collage and have business trips, can you take care of your younger cousin." Said A-Yeong. "Of course but how much weeks." Said Jay. "Like 2 week if you don't mind." Said A-Yeong. "I could skip a 2 week of school for my cousin." Said Jay. " You don't mind." Said A-Yeong. "Of course not plus my cousin is a little angel and love taking care of him." Said Jay. "Okay, are your friends going to be with you." Said A-Yeong. "We could be with you." Said Sunghoon. "Yeah." Said the rest of the boys. "Okay, thank you and I will leave, since you know my house, Jay." Said A-Yeong. "Okay bye, auntie." Said Jay. Her auntie left to find her husband. "Are you sure you going to skip school and be with me." Said Jay. "Of course, since we are good friends." Said Heeseung. They said bye to Jay aunt and uncle and went to the car. "We are going to my aunt's house." Said Jay. "Yes,sir." Said the Driver. "Is your cousin a troublemaker." Said niki. "Nope, he is such a good boy." Said Jay. "I love little kids." Said Jungwon. "He is not that young he is only 8 year old." Said Jay. "Yeah, that is young." Said Jungwon. "We are here." Said the Driver. The boys got out of the car.

 The boys got out of the car

"Wow is beautiful." Said Sunoo. "Of course, now let's go inside." Said Jay. They went inside to see a younger boy and a young man. "Jay and Sunghoon Hyung." Said the little boy. "Jung-hoon." Said Jay. "Now that you are her I will take my flight to America." Said Ji-hoon. "Bye and take care." Said Jay to his older Cousin. "Bye Jay and bye guys." Said Ji-hoon as he left. "Jay and Sunghoon Hyung who are they." Said Jung-hoon. "Introduce yourself." Said Jay. "Hello little one, I am Heeseung the oldest of the group." Said Heeseung. "Hello, I am sunoo and the sunshine of the group." Said Sunoo. "Said Sunoo. "Hi, I am Jake." Said Jake. " hi, I am niki the youngest of the group." Said Niki. "Hello, I am Jungwon and the leader of the group." Said Jungwon. "You are cute Jungwon." Said Jung-hoon. Jay was shocked that Jung-hoon actually like one of his friends. Since Jung-hoon is always not that opened up. "Why are you shocked, Jay." Said Heeseung. "Since, Jung-hoon is not a opened person." Said Jay. "What he meant is that he never compiled someone that is not close to him." Said Sunghoon. "You are lucky that he call you cute and not me." Said Sunoo. "Jay, I want to play with Jungwon." Said Jung-hoon. "If he wants to." Said Jay. "I don't mind." Said Jungwon looking at Jay. "Fine, take him." Said Jay. Jung-hoon got Jungwon hand and take him the living room. "Jungwon Hyung, do you have a crush on Jay Hyung." Said Jung-hoon. Jungwon cheeks heated up. "N-no." Said Jungwon. " Liar, you do cause you are blushing." Said Jung-hoon. How could a 8 year old now all this think Jungwon. "Fine but don't tell him." Said Jungwon. "Okay but if you date him make him happy." Said Jung-hoon. "H-happy." Said Jungwon. "Yep, happy." Said Jung-hoon. "Why happy did something happen in the past to him that make him sad." Said Jungwon. "Shh, it is a secret." Said Jung-hoon. "Let go back with the others." Said Jung-hoon. Leaving a confused Jungwon. "Okay." Said Jungwon. "We came back." Said Jungwon. "Great." Said Sunghoon. Jay noticed that Jungwon was confused and was worry if Jung-hoon told him anything. "Um, Jung-hoon it is time for your bedtime." Said Jay. "But, I want to stay here." Said Jung-hoon. "If you sleep we will go to the Ice cream store." Said Jungwon. "Okay, I will go to bed. Jung-hoon went fast to his bedroom. "Thank you, Jungwon." Said Jay. "No problem." Said Jungwon. " I will sleep him and come back." Said Jay. "Okay." Said the rest of the boys. Jay went to his cousin room. He saw Jung-hoon in his Pajamas. "Don't act like you are sleeping." Said Jay. "Hyung i am sleepy." Said Jung-hoon. "Did you told Jungwon about my past." Said Jay. "No." Said Jung-hoon. "Hyung, I have a question." Said Jung-hoon. "Yeah, sure." Said Jay. "Do you have a crush on Jungwon." Said Jung-hoon. Jay choked on his spit and felt a warm feeling in his chest. "No." Answered Jay more like Jay was asking. "Yeah sure." Said Jung-hoon. "I don't like boys." Said Jay. "Whatever you say Hyung." Said Jay. "But I don-" Jay was Interrupting by Jung-hoon. "Yah, let me sleep." Said Jung-hoon. "Yeah I will let you sleep." Said Jay. Jay went with the others but still was confused If he has feelings for Jungwon.

I hope you like it. I am sorry that I did not update.