[2]

(After 2 weeks)

Jungwon P.O.V

I was taking a shower, when i heard that my phone was ringing. It was jake, i was lazy to answer that i decide to ignore the call. That when i heard a knock on the door. I hurry up and went to open the door. When i open the door it was Jake hyung. "Hello jungwon , sorry that i came early." Said Jake. "No it is fine but why are you here." I said. "Well i that Eunjoo wanted us to go to a party." Said Jake. "Why would Eunjoo even invite us to her party,if half of us don't know her." I said. "Well, maybe cause she wants to see Jay and she knows that we are his friends." Jake said. I was lost in my thoughts, so she is kind of using us to have good terms with jay. "Okay, but is the rest going to go." I said. "Of course they are going to go if there is a party." Jake said. "Lets get going to school cause we are going to be late." I said.

(Time skip at school)

(Author P.O.V)

All the boys where in there secret spot where they all hangout. "So, Jay are you sure that you want to go to the party of Eunjoo." Said Sunghoon in a worried tone. "I am sure Sunghoon, this is the 7th time that you are asking me." Said Jay in a annyoned tone. "Is that we are worried about you, especially after what happen between You and Eunjoo. We are trying to protect you from getting hurt again." Said Heeseung. "I know that you want to protect me, But i will be fine." Said Jay. "You know what instead of fighting, Are we going to the party." Said Jake. "Yes, but what are we going to wear." Said sunoo. "Why don't we go to the mall." Said Jungwon. "Yeah, sure lets go." Said Niki.

Time skip At the mall.

"What store are we going to go." Said Sunghoon. "Let go to which ever." Said Jay "Okay."  The boys went to a store that was very expensive and good types of clothes. "What should i wear." Said Jay "I think i know what you should wear." Said Sunghoon. Sunghoon took Jay where they was too much black clothes. "Really dude, we are going to a party not a gang party." Said Jay. " I know but lets search some clothes." Said Sunghoon. Jay just nodded being bored. That until they found a perfect clothes for him.

All of them where shock to see what was Jay going to wear.  "Will you do not look bad." Said Heeseung. "I think i will wear this to the party, How about you guys what are you going to wear." Said Jay "Will we are going to look what are we going to wear." Said Jake. All of them did not wanted to by in this store cause it is too expensive and jay said that he can pay it. But they said that it is fine. "Are you sure you do not want nothing." Said Jay for the 10th time. " We are sure plus we have clothes." Said Jake. "Are you going to pay." Said Heeseung. Jay nodded. Jay went to the cashier. "I want this and this." Said jay. "That will be 56,749,750.00 Won." Said The cashier. "Here you go." Said jay giving the cashier his credit card. The cashier was blushing a mess. "Oh t-thank you." Said the cashier. "Can i have your number." Said the cashier. "Um... Sure." Said Jay. They went out the store. "Will jay everywhere you go you get a girl attetion." Said Heeseung. "It is not my fault that i am Handsome and sexy." Said Jay. Making them laugh. "Lets go home." Said Jungwon. They went home.

Sorry for the mistake and if you did not like it then i am so sorry. Also, I am a busy with school. Also, i am happy for the people who vote for this book.

Edited: Aug.26.2022