Vah Medoh.

Blueberry carried them to Ridgeland Tower in Hyrule Ridge, another one that tested their skills and patients. The Tower was in a pool of deep water surrounded by Wizzrobe's that wielded lightning, along with Lizalfos, all the while in the middle of a thunderstorm. It was far from pleasant and Sheik and Link were thrown from that tower enough times Sheik got irritated. He decided on sending Link ahead up while he distracted and fought the enemies. When they finally knocked that tower off their list they headed to Tabatha Bridge Stable.

While they camped and rested at the stables Link took the time to clear out a few shrines. He even wandered below the stables to Tangar Canyon. There were several shrines below but when he reached the Forgotten Temple that was just littered with Guardians, he quickly warped back up to the stables.

The only way across the Canyon safely and with the horse was the Tabatha Great Bridge. Together they crossed that bridge and made their way toward Tabatha Tower which thankfully considering their last tower was a straight climb up to once killing a blight. It wasn't hard to see Rito Village from there. The Divine Beast Vah Medoh was high in the sky and circling around the entire place, like a beacon in the sky.

They made their way back down and Blueberry took them over to the next stable where Link left her in their care right outside Rito Village. Once she was taken care of, Link and Sheik started up the winding set of bridges toward Rito Village.

"Vah Medoh cries a lot more than Vah Ruta did." Sheik commented, looking up at the Divine Beast as it flew around over them. Sheik was right, since they've been here already it's been yelling several times. Not to mention the way it stalked around in the air was rather terrifying. Vah Ruta tried to drown the Zora's but this one looked like it was just waiting for a chance to murder the Rito.

"Do you think we should look for the village head like we did Zora's Domain?" Sheik nodded and they started up the stairs that wrapped around the mountain the village was built into.

"According to my research they have a Village Elder. Impa's books said the current one is named Kaneli. He'll probably remember you, he's over a hundred years old." Great, because that's what Link wants. "But, he also has some diminishing health issues, especially with his eyesight and memory so don't count on it."

At the very edge of the nest like village sat a large older Rito and Sheik pointed him out to Link. Figuring that was the man they were looking for he stepped into the small open wood area and called out to the older man. "Hello? Pardon my intrusion."

The older Rito grumbled and picked his head up seeming to startle from a rest. "Ah, a visitor. Welcome to... oh? Oh! That object at your hip... could it be? Forgive me. Where are my manners? I am Kaneli, elder of Rito Village." He coughed into his wing and cleared his throat. "Now then... is that not a Sheikah slate at your hip?" Link gave a nod of his head. "Oh, my! So it is true! That means you must be a Champion like Master Revali--one of the few able to board Divine Beast Vah Medoh!"

A pause in his talking and suddenly Kaneli was mumbling to himself. "No, no. What am I thinking? The Champions have all been dead for a century. This boy must be a mere descendent who inherited the Sheikah Slate." Well, if that was what he wanted to think Link sure wasn't going to correct him. It was far less stressful this way. "Ah, forgive me." He suddenly said and drew Link's attention back to him. "Descendent of the Champion. If you would listen to this old man's request, you would have my eternal gratitude."

Link nodded again and the old man started to speak. "Thank you. Now that I know you have the blood of a Champion, there is something I must ask you. How to put this... I would like you to deal with Divine Beast Vah Medoh. The giant beast circling above us. Only a chosen one, a Champion, can stop a Divine Beast. You must enter the beast and bend it to your will. I tried explaining this to the more headstrong Rito warriors, but they wouldn't listen to reason. Teba and Harth tried to confront Medoh but it did not go well, and Harth was injured. Teba escaped unscathed, but I fear he now plans to face Medoh alone. As a descendent of the Champion perhaps you can help us. Please, find Teba. If you work together, you may be able to stop Divine Beast Vah Medoh."