Forever.

"So, how exactly do you want to play this out?" Link asked Sheik, standing on the Saas Ko'sah shrine. It was found through the waterway inside Hyrule Castle, almost a docking sort of place. It had been rather annoying to activate and at the time they found it, the shrine had been uncomfortably close to Calamity Ganon for Sheik. It had been a Major test of strength too, which had been quite burdensome for Link, he rather disliked Major tests of strength shrines. They were long past that though and what they were doing now might as well have be a major test of strength. He had to remind himself, and Sheik, that they were more than prepared for this. Because they were.

Sheik sighed and twisted the Sheikah slate around a few times, glaring at it every so often and seeming as if he wanted to chuck it against the nearest wall. He really hopes the other doesn't considering the lengths he went to in order to have it back up and running. The embodiment of that effort standing right in front of him. He lowered the tablet down and raised his gaze up toward the stone wall of the docking area, whispering to himself almost what seemed to be a prayer for strength. "I can't read this map. How does anyone read a map like this? Do you know old fashioned good maps? Nothing beats them."

He has no idea what the other is talking about.

"It can't be much different than the Divine Beasts, right?" He asks curiously, taking a step toward his partner and leaning against his shoulder. He looked over it and down at the Sheikah Slate, seeing Sheik turn the tablet back on and show him the map. It looked the same as the Divine Beasts, but it looked different too. He could see how it would be confusing, hard to figure out where exactly they were and where they needed to go. The good thing about the Divine Beasts was they were just looking for terminals, this was different. They didn't need terminals, they just needed to find their way through. "Do you know your way around the Castle? Is it possibly the same from your time?"

He gives a small hum and looks down to the map again, tapping the screen and twisting the display of the Castle around a few times. "I don't know. I do remember the Castle well, having lived through two lifetimes of it, but if it's the same or not I can't say. I suppose we just need to try, though, see if we can make our way through it." He closed the tablet and slid it down inside the holder at his waist. He turned around and makes his way toward what looks like it might be the way out of the docks.

He moved slowly, listening to Sheik and keeping close to him, knowing that Sheik wanted to be as cautious as possible. He glanced over toward the other briefly before turning his head back around, watching as they reached the end of the wrapping corridor–and to a dead end. He frowned and watched Sheik reach for the Sheikah slate, pulling it out from the holder and activating one of its abilities. He used magnesis and twisted the "wall", opening it to the side and showing the exit.

"How–"

"Hyrule Castle has a lot of secret pathways." He tells him quietly, moving slowly out and peeking around the corner. "This one leads to the library." He leans back and turns his gaze over to Link. "I can hear some Lizalfos." He warns him, glancing over toward the library once more and listening for them. He nodded his head to Sheik and moved up to his side, gently squeezing the other's elbow before pulling the Master Sword from its sheath.

"We got this." He moved out and turned to the right, swinging the sword at the first Lizalfos as Sheik tossed himself up onto the second floor and went after another one. There were four of them, two on the bottom and two on the top. Link took out the two on the bottom floor as Sheik fought on the top. When they won he gathered up the weapons and monster parts, tucking everything away as Sheik landed down beside him and added to his pile. "We should look around and see whatever this place has, the more we have the better." He tells Sheik, giving him a nod of his head before turning away.