Vah Naboris

"I assume, like all the others, you're going to need some form of arrow for this. Probably another bomb since this one uses electricity." Sheik frowned and looked out over the desert, past the ladder that led up to where Riju was no doubt waiting for them. "Do you have enough arrows for this?"

Link reached behind himself to his quiver and felt along the ends of the arrows. He did a quick count of how many bomb arrows he had and then shrugged to Sheik. "I have eight and I'm pretty good with my aim. If I'm good enough, I shouldn't need more." Despite his reassurances Sheik didn't look nearly as convinced as he himself was. It was true, he probably could use a few more, but he wasn't about to spend hundreds of rupees on a few arrows. His aim was good, he should be fine. "Trust me, Sheik."

"I do." Sheik shook his head and looked back out toward Vah Naboris. "It's our last one. I just--I'm worried."

"It can't be any worse than me nearly falling into a vat of Lava."

"I can save you from falling easily." His gaze slipped back to Link. "I can't say the same when electricity stops your heart from beating." Alright, he had a valid point. Honestly, Link would have never thought before this that electricity could be more terrifying than an entire volcano. "I made a few electricity resistant elixirs before we came up here, I can't say for certain if they'll be of any use but I figured it was at least worth a shot."

They'd also changed their clothes at the Bazaar while they were waiting. Though Link was mostly looking for supplies, Sheik seemed to have been thinking ahead. This was why it was good he was with Link, he never would have worried that much about the electricity. Hopefully this fight won't be nearly as bad as Sheik seemed to be thinking it was.

"Sheik, we can only plan so far ahead. We'll do the best we can. Should we head up?" Riju was probably tired of waiting.

"Our 'best' could end in your death. Just keep that in mind." Link swallowed but nodded and Sheik turned to the ladder, grasping the bars and climbing his way up.

"Well then... that's what you two really look like, huh... " She started giggling at them. "With voe banned from town, it's not very common for me to see someone like you two. What a sight." Riju turned away from them, long red hair bouncing against her calves. As her gaze focused on the Divine Beast the two of them followed her in looking out at it. "Divine Beast Vah Naboris is pretty intimidating. If we want to get close enough to that thing, we'll need to use sand seals. Are you ready?"

The both of them nodded at once and Riju grinned widely. "Feeling confident? Good. Let's get going, then! First, we'll use the sand seals to get in really close to that thing. I'll take the lead. I'm counting on you to shoot at its feet with bomb arrows. Naboris draws energy from the ground to keep moving. If you damage the feet, I think you can stop it. Those lightning strikes, though... getting hit by even one could prove fatal." Beside him he could feel Sheik tense suddenly and it seemed to further drive home his worries from before. "The Thunder Helm can repel the lightning strikes, protecting me from harm. But it can also shield a limited area around me. You'll have to stay close if you don't want to be shocked. And listen... if you're too injured to keep fighting, promise me you'll retreat here, to the lookout post."

Sheik sighed and shook his head. "That's reassuring."

"I'm just being cautious, I don't want either of you to do anything reckless under any circumstances. Here, I brought some bomb arrows just in case. There aren't many though, so be sure to put them to good use." She handed Link a bundle of arrows and he added it to his supplies. Twenty eight now, he should be perfectly fine. "This is the last time I'll ask, are you sure you're ready?"