Chapter 4

(A/N like I said that is what lucy looks like) hope you like it

..........................................

Lucy's POV

We were heading to the forest. I was so freakin excited ! I'm going to beat all of them and maybe torture.
I stop thinking because i sensed that persons smelled.
I jump to a tree and sat there while Zeref was by my side. We weren't going to let them pass trought.

And there they were.
Team natsu , from fairy tail
Lamia scale
And blue pegasus.

Natsu's POV (yey finally)

While we were walking to the local where is that dark guild named '' Dark moon'' I smelled two people that i think i smelled before. There was a girl with a black hood and white hair and that dind't show her face and beside him was....

-Z-zeref?!! Everyone shouted.
And then the girl talked.
Hahahaha , look the fairy weaklings and the other little guilds are afraid of you daarling.

Wait that laugh it couldn't be.
-L-lucy??! I shouted
- Well look he stills remember me. How is miss stupid Lissana?
- Y-you don't call lissana stupid!
- Ow i'm so afraid , help help! Hahaha , why don't we start playing ? Zeref here is going to join with me , any problem with that? She said.

- i'm all fired up! I exclaimed.

..........................................

Hi guys hope you liked the new chapter !!!!
Please follow me and if you liked and want me to continue please say something in the comments or like the story.

So , fairy tail doesn't belongs to me, hiroshima does!

Bye bye