Chapter 15

I'm kind of with no imagination but oh well. Hope you guys like it
And if you want read my new fanfiction :)...
..........................................

Natsu's POV

I ran looking for my comrades. Where were they? Did they came back to the guild safe? I'm so worried, I don't want to loose no one again!

I ran to the train station , to my surprise Happy wasn't here by my side, I guess i have to held the vomiting desire. I bought the ticket to Magnolia and sat on the sit, the train started to move and I wasn't affected at all by the train, is it because i'm too sad to think about it? I miss her so much, our moments were prescious, and no one can take this good memories from my head. I may be a very childish person but i really loved Lucy... And her death was so strange, how can she dissappear like that? Maybe i'm crazy but could she be alive?! In another place , maybe the spirit world, i can be positive right?
When i came back from my thoughts i was already in magnolia. How can I say to them that our prescious light had died?

I walk to the guild and opened the door. My eyes were puffy and red from all the crying. Levy was the first to came to me.

-"hey natsu, where is lucy?"
I turn the head to the other side while holding the tears.
-"Natsu?" She asked again.
I shook my head in a no form.
-" no, n-no are you saying that lu-chan is... She asked while crying.
I nodded my head. She fall on her knees on the floor and Gajeel came up and hugged her.

I explained to everyone what happened, it was really hard to say it and see my nakama crying. The funeral was already planned, it will be tomorrow at 5 P.M.

Time skip--- tomorrow 5 p.m

It was a cloudy rainy day.
I arrived at the heartfilia state where the funeral was going to be.Everyone was already there. I wore a pitch black tuxedo.
I know that her body isn't right there but it's really hard to accept the loss of someone... Everyone was doing their speech and it turned out to be my turn.
I got up from my seat and headed to the stage.
"-Lucy Heartfilia, more than a friend she was family. I considerated her like my wife, we pass trought bad and good moments, some were crittical but we pass theought all of that. But i couldn't protect her. I was stupid to leave her when she asked me, but she was my hero. She protect all of us with her life and strangely leaving no sign of her body. But that it's something to investigate. We shall respect her for the rest of our lifes and never forget the light of this guild.
I finished the speech while crying really hard and sat back on my seat. The funeral ended by 7 P.M.
I was the last that stayed right there with lucy. I left there red roses her favourite's ones.
When i turned around i saw something that shocked me. A man. Discribing him better a man with orange hair, glasses and a black tuxedo like mine, it can't be is that Loki?

No no, it can't . From what lucy said to me when the master die the spirits have to wait for someone to get their key and summon them again to the human world.
The big question is, Is lucy alive or Loki has a new master already?

.....................................

Yey new chappie!
Hope you liked it! Please
Like
Follow
Comment
Thnx
Bye bye

Oh, and fairy tail doesn't belong to me hiroshima does