Chapter 12

I'm horrible at fights so yeh ...
.....................................
Zeref's POV

I heard they're screams , yes suffer ... Muahaha.
-"aaaaaaargh" screamed a girly voice.
Was this Lissana? Seriously how can't she defeat this fairy weaklings?!
-"the freak natsu calm down ,what is that ?! Hornes?! Natsu is out of control!!! I heard someone exclaime.
Dear Lord, I almost forgot that Natsu Dragneel was the E.N.D the only demon that I created that can finish me up. I better run away seriously his out of control... No, I'm a man , and I'm not going to let them take my Lucy.
-"hey , I heard that ,and i'm not yours,
I'm
natsu's ."
What did she said?! Hããn?! She must be kidding me, is this a rejection? This hurts like hell... I don't care if she likes me or not she's going to turn mine and mine only. I picked the whip and start hurting Lucy, now I was full of darkness and seriously, I DON'T REALLY CARE!

Lucy's POV

"-Aaaaaaaaarrg!!!" I screamed in pain.
That bastard , he's hurting me like hell , and i can't even move an inch.. I'm such a weakling...
But all I have to do is ask for help, I can improve... But waith what was that? Another MOUSE? Now i'm done of this place!
"-NAATSUU!!!!" I screamed.
-"I'm coming Luceeee!!!!"
Just in that moment zeref shot a powerful dark spell and i blacked out.

What a dark place is this? I tought.
-"this is your mind darling."
- Mãe! (Hehe mother in portuguese :3) i screamed. What are you doing here?
She handed me a box. What is this?
"-this lucy is one of the stongest spells of the world , a lost magic , Seiro Haiky (i totally made that up haha) . With this lucy, you can defeat zeref, but you have a price.
-"price?! What price?! I asked surprised.
Just then a mouse passed by me. Are you serious?! This is my mind , what is a mouse doing here?? Ah forget it, waith where's mom?
Damn it she ran away, are you kidding me?? Well i guess i have to find out by myself what's the price to pay.

I opened the box, wow it's has a bracelet in there, it's beautiful , with designs of my keys , and flames? Maybe natsu it's going to help me defeat zeref!

I put the bracelet on. I think i'm ready!
........................................

TAN, TAN , Tan what will happen? What's the price? xO

Hope you liked it please continue following, commenting and liking my story!!

Bye bye