Chapter 19

Natsu's POV

We were already planing how to enter. Wait, We are fairy tail we don't need a strategy we will just break everything like always.

-" okay everyone knows what to do right?!
-" Ayyye!!!!" Everyone screamed.

We were already here it was a kinda strange guild, it had some broken things, grey building and it actually looked really really old. It's horrible. If this guild is like this imagine the place where Lucy is! And trust me I know how she hates dirty places and especially she HATES mouses. We need to save her no matter what.

We kicked the doors, breaking them. Well it doesn't make any difference it's already everything broken. Well let's start, this horrible guild we'll be destroied, by us , FAIRY TAIL!

( I'm really really really horrible at fights, so this fight is going to be short and when i mean short it really is short .-.)

-" Fire Dragon's Roaaaaaar! "With that i take down almost half of the guild.

-" Ice Make: Lance!" Gray taked down another half.

Wow , seriously what a weak guild how can they make so many troubles?
-" M-oonsters!!! "One said really scared of us.

I grabbed him and started burning him.
-"where is you're shitty master".
-" aaaaaggh!!! U-upstairs! Please stop it!

I dropped him to the ground and ran upstairs, I opened the door of his " office" but what was inside shocked me.
NO ONE WAS THERE, just garbage. That shitty master ran away with my Lucy? My Lucy? Oh no, he's not going to escape!

I caugh a senth. Stawberrys and Vanilla. Luce?! But where it came from, from the wall?
I touch multiple times the wall and then suddendly i touched a button that lead me to somewhere trough a old tunnel, it's right there where lucy is!

I slided trough the tunnel and fell on a mountain of garbage, seriously how disgusting!
I saw a door in front of me. It was there where Lucy was?

I slowly opened the door but she was with someone that i really didn't like that bastard Kurosaki Tooru!!!

-" Back off from Luce!"
-" NATSU!!" lucy came to me while crying and smiling at the same time.

We instantlu hugged. Oh god, I missed her so much.
I patted her head.
"- Everything is alright now, don't worry".

-" DARK ORB." He chanted.
It take me by surprise, hitting my arm. Fuck, it really hurts! I have to be strong for Lucy!

-" Fire Dragon's Secret Weapon!( i tottaly made that up).

A sword made of fire formed in my hands. I ran to him at high speed giving him no chance to run. I did it. I stabbed him right in the heart giving him immeadiatly death.
Everything is okay now.

.......................,.......,......

Next chapter it's the last :(
Hope you like this one and again im so sorry for the crappy fights and the ba grammar but if you liked it please follow
Comment
Like
Bye bye