Chapter 11

Lucy's POV

I woke up. Where am I?
Oh I remember now, i bet zeref and little stupid Lissana kidnapped me, damn my life... But I know that Natsu and my nakama are going to save me , i will wait no matter what.
But what is this? This place i'm locked in , it's just... Discusting.
OMG, was that a mouse??! Aaargh.
I'm here just for one little moment and i can't handle this , i hope they're coming faster like,really FASTER.

I heard a noise. Keys . It was mines? No they're here and for some motive i can't use them,damn.. Someone's at the door. Zeref.

Zeref's POV

I open the room where she was, beautiful as ever.
"-So, how are you , lucy? I asked.
She looked at me with THAT face ... Shii scary.. (That face in the galery xD)
-"Did i gave you permisson to kidnap me?
I sweat dropped. "-I don't think I need to."
-"Pfff.."
What the heck? She puff me. Seriously? Oh well i need to punish her, (not in a pervert way) she needs to learn her place. When I was going to grab a whip to hit lucy i heard noises up there (cause the place lucy's in is underground) and a voice. That horrible voice, they're voices FAIRY TAIL.

-"where is Lucy????!!!?!!!"
Lucy was about to scream but i stopped her. I smirked .
-Let's have some fun , shall we?Lissana, demons ,let's attack fight alongside each others don't let them get near lucy or your going to taste pain ! Attack!

.......................................

Yey , new chappy hope tou liked it!!! I will try and continue uploding and thank you guys for everything!!

Make sure to continue following, commenting and liking my story!! C:

Bye bye