Chapter 7

Hope you like the new chapter

.........................,.........

Last chapter :
Who was her?
What revenge?

Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

I wake up to the sun shining and that's when it hit me.
Who am I?
Where am I?
And who is this man?!!

This is too much to me , I picked up my clothes , well I think they were mine.... And what is this? Keys? Well I'm going to take it with me too.

Ok I'm ready , I think I'm going to go out by the window , yeah great idea! When I got out of that place I was thinking if that men beside me was something to me , well i don't think so he had such an evil aura... Gave me shivers.
While I was wondering by the streets of this town that I don't even know the name I just saw something that make me feel warm , there was a big building with a symbol , what is that?

Well , I will discover later I think I need to rest , this is too much for me.

Time skip~~ night

Now that I am on this motel I think I'm going to sleep. And there she was again in my dream , that woman ,will she explain everything to me?

Lucy's dream//~~~

It was all black , beside me and that woman. I asked her.
"-who are you"?
"-Oh dear, it hurts me so much that you don't remember anything... Do you give me permisson to cast a spell on you so that you can remember everything?
"- well i think so , go ahead..."
Just then she chanted some weird words and I remember everything right now.
Now i remember. My name is Lucy Heartfilia and that women is my mother. I was betrayed by my friends. The one that I love is Zeref. I have my spirits , is this right?
"- actually it's not everything right , actually you think you're in love with Zeref but you're actually not. He is the evil guy in the story. You're from the good side , with all you're nakama.
"-that's a lie! Didn't you saw what they did to me?
-"yes lucy , i know they were wrong , but it was lissana that with help of zeref made all of this.
-"Is this serious"?
- " Sadly , it is. " she said.

What Am I going to do?

........................................

Hope you liked the chapter!
If you wanna give me ideas , like if lucy should be with her nakamas or with zeref.

But oh well, if you liked the chapter please comment or like.

Fairy tail doesn't belongs to me , hiroshima does.
Bye byee