Chapter 6

Thank's for reading !! And omg , 100 views on total!! You're guys are awesome!
Hope you like the new chapter c:

..............................::::........

Lucy's POV

While we were walking to the guild i noticed that Zeref is a little stressed.

"-It's everyting alright Zeref"? I asked.
To my surprise he responds me with a big hug.
"- I just don't want to loose you Lucy. You're so prescious to me You can't let me alone".He said.
-"what are you saying you baka? I'm not going to leave you.

That's a strange reaction coming from him , what's happening?

Zeref's POV

Even if she says that,I know that those fairy's are going to make my spell on Lucy broke. Why is life so difficult?

I have just one thing to do. I have to delete all Lucy's memories , It's going to be hard but it has to be .
With that that's no risk that Lucy leaves me.

Time skip~~

When we arrived to the guild we were being questioned to what happened but i avoid all of them and lucy too. While I was thinking i was surprised by an angelic voice.
-"Zeref , sweetheart, why natsu said that"?
-"Who knows? He's crazy."
-"I guess you're right , i'm just going to sleep , I'm really tired good night. She said.
- Good Night.

That's it , today I'm going to delete Lucy's memories cause she is already very interested on what natsu said.

Time skip ~~ 1 hour ( yey more time skip)

Now she must be fully asleep so it's now or never.
I entered her room and saw her sleeping, she's so beautiful... Wait i have things to do what am i thinking.
" For my words , for my wishes , delete this person's memories" i whisper.
I hope that everything works well. Just then i went to sleep too, right by her side.

Lucy's POV
(This is right after Zeref casted that spell)
I was having a very strange dream. It was a women that looked just like me but older. And I can't hear but she said something to not let dark consume me and forget the revenge.
Who was her?
What revenge?

..........................................

Hi guys! maybe i'm not posting so much this week because i have math test bleeegh! And a science one too. T_T

But oh well, who was that women? Discover in the next chapter.

Please comment, like and follow my story , if you liked it or if you liked it.

Oh by the way , fairy tail doesn't belongs to me , hiroshima does.

Ja ne