Chapter 14

Hi people, if you want to see i made a new story , if you want go ahead and check my profile. Thnx..................................

Lucy's POV

I started chanting the spell, i don't know how i knew it, it just came from my mouth.

Protect the Light
Destroy the darkness
Sacrefice lifes to peace
Don't let darkness rule
SEIRO HAIKY!!!

A big ball of light appeared between me and zeref and it exploded. We both went flying because of the impact of the bomb. I wasn't feeling anything. Thank god i dind't felt pain , atleast i can die without suffering. I looked over to zeref he was already dead, no breathing.

My vision was getting blurry i looked the other side to see Natsu running towards me. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but he was crying , it ached my heart seeing him like that. With my last forces i spoke:
-" Natsu, don't cry please, i will always look to you from up there and support your decisions.

But what is this, i'm vanishing in the air, i'm turning in golden dust?
It's because i'm a celestial mage? It's so confusing. I hope they can survive without me.
Bye natsu, bye minna hope we could meet another time...

Natsu's POV

I can't believe she was gone. If i stayed by her side and didn't obeyed to her orders maybe right now she was still with me. Why is life always hard with me? I'm really sad i must tell the guild what happened... I can't control my tears, it hurts so much. Why why? Why did you have to leave my side, i wanted to kiss you again, feel you, go into more missions with you , build a family with you and be happely ever after. I guess life can't be how we want it to be right?

............................,.......

Oh, what's going to happen next?
Hope uoi liked it please
Follow
Comment
Like
Bye bye