Hollow

Harry

It's that feeling you get of emptiness. She closed the door in my face with those words...those words that confirmed what I dreaded most.

But how could she leave me? How could she after she fucking promised me she wouldn't leave me?

Bella

I kind of stood there in my cold living room and wanted nothing more than to curl up in a ball and drown in my tears because I told the man I loved and craved, 'Thank you for everything'. What in Gods' name would that mean? What does he possibly think now? That I don't love him? Of fucking course I love him. God did I love him that it caused physical pain to my fragile heart.

I threw my bag at the wall and screamed. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I screamed till my throat hurt and my lungs felt like bleeding.

I pulled at my hair and shouted his name as loud as I could, even though I knew he couldn't here it. I knew I let go of something that needed time to heal. I loved him. He was my complete and utter happiness and I knew I would be nothing with out him, with out his love.

Tears poured out of my eyes, my mascara mixing with my tears and turning the color of my now damaged heart, as my knees were on the floor, my hand on my chest. I gasped for a breath when I realized I needed him more than anything, and that it was going to take some time for us to become one again.

Harry needed his time. He needed time to think. I had to give him that in order for our relationship to work. And I hope he likes the same idea of being in your own head for a while by yourself, because he's going to need that right now. 

Is this what love felt like? To feel what your other half feels? To feel this hollow part in your soul when your lover was just a few miles from you? He was so far away yet so close I thought I could die.

I stood up and wiped under my eyes, a black line of my mascara on my hand. I walked over to my kitchen and looked for my phone on the counter.

I grabed it and saw that it still had a bit charge; strange that I haven't charged it in days.

Opening my phone, I have thirty voice mails. Fifteen from Sophie. Thirteen from Drew, one from Mr. Martinez and one, from an unknown caller......

I delete that voice mail and ignore it.

The rest of my voice mails were just basic. Sophie asking where I was and such. I sent her a few texts just minor details. Drew I told him that I was sick. I didn't want him knowing about me and Harry. Whatever we had, Harry and I...I know Drew wouldn't like that. He already hates him for some reason.

______

Harry

I'm a fucking woos. I swear to God I am. I left my car and stood outside of her door the whole time. Screams and shouts was all I could here. She was shouting my name. Not in the way like she needed my help...but the way that she was mad at me. Wanted me. I wanted to knock down her fucking door and walk inside and grab her by her face and wipe away the tears that I was sure of them being there. I wanted to trace my fingers on her lips and kiss them tenderly. I wanted to feel her hands in my hair. I wanted to feel the warmth of her body next to mine, fitting mine, like a puzzle piece.

All I wanted was her, and her mind and soul. I wanted her so much that my fingertips tingled just of the thought of her, and it was fucking killing me. I loved her so much that I could possibly whisper it just in her ear to hear, when she is moaning my name. I loved her so much that I could possibly shout it in the air around us when she was smiling as wide as ever.

But I couldn't do that, because she's not with me.

None of this made sense though. Because I love her and she loves me. Why does everything feel like it's falling apart? I wasn't suppose to feel like this. I feel like my whole world is caving in on me.

Bella

Nothing was worse than completely tangled in a mess of your blanket sheets that smelled of him. Mint and his only cologne I so ever loved. It was breaking me.

He was breaking me.

____

My amazing readers!!!! Thank you so much for 800 reads! It means so much to me and you really have no idea!!! Even though the book isnt well known just yet, I know it will get there soon. I hope it does, i really do. All the love x

-sarah

Twitter- @loverstylesxx

Instagram- @stylesloverforeverx

P.s forgive the short chapter. Ive been sick (again fml) these days and i lost my voice. I havent been been feeling well emotionally iguess. So sorry for the back and forth povs.  Ilove you all tho x