Him

Bella

It was bright outside, way too bright for me, may I add. My body is tangled with white sheets, and the smell of him. Speariment and designers cologne. I bite my lip, concentrating on the thought that is running through my mind. It couldnt be possible, though. What happened the night before. The taste of his lips still linger on my lips, and I feel like it was my special dose of marijuana. It was pure and utter bliss. I knew though, the minute his lips captured mine, that changes were going to be made. Big changes. And he was done keeping things from me. I was for sure fed up with him keeping secrets from me, and never letting me in. No. This is different now....at least I hope it is.

I step out of the bed, my bare feet hitting the cold floor; it creaking as I stand up. My blond hair falls around my face as I retreive his black button up. It hits mid thigh. I button all the buttons except the last three, leaving a small view of my clevege. I pull my hair to the side, running my fingers through the tangles, and start to walk outside of the living room.

I make my way through the small hall, then my pair of eyes land on him. His back bare to me; muscles straining against his skin. His head is on the palm of his hands and when I move just the slightest, the floor creaks. His head lifts slowly, then turning to meet my gaze. His lips quirk into the slightest smile, a dimple indenting. And in that moment, I knew I had fallen in love with a man of secrets.

"Good morning love," My heart leaps in its cage and I smile at him. Does he remember what he said last night?

"Morning Harry," I walk over to where he sits, and stand awkwardly in front of him; palms sweaty and the button up too short for my liking at the moment.

He laughs lightly; his laugh like my favorite song on replay. "Come here Bella, I wont hurt you." My heart warms at his words. I wont hurt you.

He holds out his hand and I take it, while biting my lip. I sit on his lap, my legs resting on the arm rest. Harry looks for my eyes and finds them, staring with intensity.

"Last night...." Harry starts off, staring at my lips then back at my eyes.

"I remember most of it." My body stiffs and I wait for what he has to say. What I want him to say.

"I remember drinking till I was numb, and driving here. I remember lashing out and throwing my bottle of scotch at the wall." He stares at the wall behind me, and I look back to see a faint stain. I look back at Harry.

"And....I remember kissing you." He takes a glance at my lips. I swallow. My heart falling to my stomach. He doesnt remember telling me he might love me. Who am I kidding? He was drunk.

"Yeah, that's all that happened Harry." I stand up abruptly and walk over to the window, crossing my arms over my chest. I hear footsteps behind me. Hands hold my hips softly. Bringing them close to the front of his. I already feel a bulge. Waves tickle the side of my cheek, warm breath fanning my neck. "I remember the way your body felt against mine." He kisses my shoulder. "I remember the way you moaned my name." He kisses up my jaw, his mouth near my ear. "I remember almost fucking you senseless." I gasp and feel him bite my lobe. My hands are on the glass, my heart hammering so loud I was terrified he could hear.

Harry walks off and sits on the couch. And I turn around to see his eyes a much darker shade of green. His eyes rake my body up and down. "Why are you always so far away from me Bella?" He asks while pinching his lip with his thumb and index finger. I try to pull down the black fabric but it doesnt work. Shit.

"Why do you a-always want me so close to you Harry?" I push, trying to see if he remembers what he spilled to me last night in his darkest state.

Drunken words are sober thoughts.

I see him fidgiting in his seat; his cheeks tinted a light red. I mentally smile.

"Answer me Harry." I say sternly. Harrys eyes meet mine and he stands up. My confidence is slowly slipping away as he aproches me; long legs stride their way towards me. I find myself walking back against the window, my head hits it lightly. "Dammit," I mutter under my breath.

"Why do I always want to always want you close to me?" His body towers over mine and his face is close to mine. The faint smell of alcohol and mint surround my air, choking me silently. "Hmm let me think here Belle." He rasps slowly, his lips brushing against mine. "Fucking Christ, Bella!" He shouts and backs away. "Dont you fucking get it!?" He tugs on his hair.

"Apparently Harry I dont! What the hell are you talking about!?" Harrys eyes lock with mine. His nose flares and his face is flushed. "Always so curious," He laughs darkly.

"What is the matter with you Harry?!" I do not get him. He's making absolutely no sense.

"What's the matter with me?! Bella dont you see it?" A small pause. He steps back.

"Haven't you seen that I have fallen completely in love with you? There Bella. That's what's wrong with me, that I've fallen in love with someone that couldn't see it." My lips part and my heart pounds against my chest. He loves me?

Harry starts to walk around retrieving his things. He glances at me, clearly wanting his shirt. Huffing, he grabs his jacket and puts it on and leaves my flat, slamming the door behind him.

Okay so basically i wanted something to be the continue of the last chapter. I hope you liked it! Tell me what you thought?

I cant wait to write the next chapters! They are going to have so many plot twists and stuff. Hopefully i will be able to update frequently! Love you bunches x

-sarah

Twitter- @loverstylesxx