Hell Yes

Last warning: mature content. Read at your own risk.

Small note: I do want to point out a small note that if there are any young readers, this book is mature and I don't want to feel responsible for what you read. Don't hate me, but this is a concerned author, aha.
As for my older readers, I know my mature writing does absolutely SUCK as I am a virgin (yes don't comment about that) I try my best to make it as detailed for you horny teenagers ;) alrighty then, enjoy, and once again, last warning.

All the love x

Bella

Harry's grin was absolutely breath taking as it took its full settlement on his face. He gasped laughed and kissed my lips tenderly. "Holy shit," I lightly laughed with a smile. "We're moving in together, baby," My heart warmed at his words and I nodded, engulfing my hand in his. Harry turned to the Realtor and cleared his throat. I giggled quietly, and felt Harry squeeze my hand softly. "We'll take it," He breathed. The grin across his face made me feel all giddy knowing he was thinking the same as I was. We're finally moving in together.

Finally.

The man with a scruffy face nodded, taking out from his brief case, a paper and pen. "I'll just need your signatures here and here," He pointed to a few spots and Harry signed the two spots and handed me the pen. Signing my name next to his on both previous areas. Then the man speaks once again. "Rent is do at the end of each month. Since it's already the end of this month, the 31st of July is when you have to pay rent," Harry and I both nodded. The retailer hands Harry a key and nods curtly to the both of us. "Enjoy your new apartments you, youngsters." I cringed as Harry lead the man out. The word youngsters not suiting us both. I was about to turn twenty six and Harry was about to turn twenty nine. Damn was he old.

I giggled at the thought, Harry closing the door and walking towards me with a wide smile. "What're you giggling about, Miss. Blue?" I bite my lip, stifling a laugh. "You're old," Harry's face twists with annoyance and he scoffs. "Am not, I'm only twenty eight." I poke his toned abdomen and point out. "See, that's old. I'm only twenty five," I stick out my tongue playfully. Harry grabs my waist pulling me into his hard chest. "Soon to be twenty six," He whispers, his lips brushing mine with every word. Electric fire was practically sparking  between us that moment. I looked at how our lips were so close, yet not touching. Then, I glanced at his soul firing eyes, the intensity of them...too real. Not for a human.

"Can't believe m'moving in with you," He captures my lips with his, closing every space between us as possible. "Fucking, finally," He breathes between kisses. My fingers knot in the tiny hairs at his base, tugging softly as he wraps my thighs around his waist. He eagerly trails wet kisses up my neck to my jaw and behind my ear, sucking on the skin. Fingertips and nails dig in the exposed skin of my thighs, bringing my crotch closer to his hardened bulge. I add a bit more friction causing him to moan, my name slipping past his lips. "Bella," My name comes out as a throaty groan and I already feel myself turned on the fact that he was turned on. I slip from his grip, "Lets go," I eagerly grabbed his hand, leaving our new apartment, and heading back to my old place.

We finally make it to my flat, and I don't waste anytime going inside, reconnecting our lips hungrily, my hand trailing up the side of Harry's torso, and to his neck. His lips fold perfectly on my bottom lip, deepening the kiss by pulling my body flush against his. I didn't realize by our actions that his legs had collided with the couch, him falling on it. Our lips disconnected and I already missed the sparked heat between us that was practically dripping off both our bodies; our souls. I straddled his lap, his hands trailing up and down my thighs, gripping them tightly. His mouth came close to my ear. "Fuck me, baby," His dark murmur caused me to shudder, and I felt his smirk as he inhaled, while kissing down my neck and down the base of my throat. A wet stride of his tongue down the valley of my breasts already sent me in a mind frenzy. I gasped as I felt Harry rock his hips against mine, the bulge strained against his jeans. I followed the rhythm of Harry's hips, and grind mine against his. "Fuck," The profanity he cursed made my cheeks flame and I had to hold any bit of sanity in me not to moan or scream for that matter. My hands trailed down his torso, and to his belt, undoing it with shaky hands. His hands were busy kneeding and caressing my right breast, soon lifting my shirt above my head.

Tossing it to the side, I looked up at Harry's eyes, the color of them dark, filled with lust and desire. His lips crashed onto mine in a swift move, his tongue slipping in and massaging mine. He pulled away, and started to trail his hands behind my back, finding the clasp of my bra and undoing it. As soon as it slipped off, I felt Harry's lips wrap around the nub, and I groaned in pleasure. My fingers slipped into his hair, tugging tightly and bringing his face closer.

I wanted him now.

"H-Harry," I breathed. "Don't fucking test me now," His chuckle vibrated against me and I groaned. When I had finally gotten his belt undone, he lifted me slightly, and pulled his pants down with his boxers, freeing himself, "Baby wait," I saw him dig out of the pocket of his pants a condom and furrowed my brows. "Do you always have a condom with you?" His cocky smirk spread remarkably across those lips. "With you, hell fucking yes," I gasped lightly when he grabbed my hips, lowering me on top of him; the size of him stretching me beautifully and incredibly deep, I felt him to the edge, and I felt like screaming. I set my hands on his shoulders and pressed my forehead against his, looking into his dark green- lusted eyes. His lips moved slowly, each syllable stomach clenching and mind consuming in every way. "Ride me, baby." My eyes fluttered when he lifted me up, soon lowering me again and meeting his hips with mine. He thrusted upward, and my mouth parted, quite frankly to his liking, because he took advantage of that and slipped his tongue in my mouth, and soon began kissing me roughly as his hips met with mine in each deep thrust.

His hands slipped down my hips to my thighs, gripping onto the flesh, and soon letting me take control. I sat up, and went back down in a quick move, causing Harry to groan against my lips. "Holy shit," He gasped as my hips rocked slowly. I let my lips trail upward his neck and to his jawline, stopping a spot that I knew would set him off. I bit the flesh and sucked tenderly on it. Harry moaned and met with another thrust, this time hitting a sensitive spot. I cried out in pleasure, and felt Harry's lips against the shell of my ear. "Found it, angel," For some odd goddamn reason, those words made my stomach clench, feeling close to my end.

When I felt Harry's fingers rub against the area we were connected, I let out a loud gasp and reached my climax. I connected our lips, letting Harry finish, while I continued riding him.

I soon felt him twitch inside me, him letting out a moan. "Bella, fucking hell," Harry finished riding out his orgasm,his thrusts becoming sloppy. Harry's body rekaxed, his head resting against the couch.  He then looked Up, smiling lazily. "That...was...amazing." He said through breaths. "I fucking love you, Bella Blue."

Late update I know. I hate me too. Sorry? Ily all and please remember to vote and comment. All the love x

Twitter: @loverstylesxx