Show You

Warning: This chapter is a bit mature so I would just skip it if you arent comfortable reading this type of stuff. This will be the only warning in the book because it will have loads of mature chapters. Love you xx

Bella

The curly head man that sits in front of me, has paled. I stare at the tattoo on his wrist that writes Belle. I'm in utter shock. Why would he have my name on his body? Mater of a fact, why tattooed on himself?

"Harry answer me," I say slowly. My eyes divert from the tattoo to his eyes. "I-"

"I mean, don't you think that is a bit of a big thing to be doing? Because, it's not like we are together or anything." Harry clenches his jaw. "I was drunk." He says through gritted teeth. I furrow my brows.

Was it the night he came over my flat and slept over? But it does start to make more sense now. When he was rubbing his wrist....

"Harry, you did it the night we bumped into each other?" He nods. "But why?"

Harry scoots closer, his breath fanning my face; mint and cologne combined together. "You have taken over my mind Bella," He breathes. His hand brushes my cheek and my breath hitches in my throat. "You drive me insane." He ducks into the crook of my neck, kissing where my shoulder and neck meet. I flutter my eyes closed, loving the sensation he brings me. "Beautiful Belle," Harry mumbles against my skin. My cheeks flush, and when I feel his lips against my jaw, my hands immediately knot in his hair. I tug when he harshly bites on my skin, causing a small breath to escape from my parted lips. I tug again when his hand grips my thigh, pulling it close to his torso. "Come closer," He huskily says. My face flushes red and I try to hide it when my face is in the crook of his neck; my body on his lap. "No," He chokes on his breath, "Look at me." I lift my head and my gaze locks with a dark shade of green eyes. "I can't stop thinking about you, even when I'm drunk." Harrys lips find my jaw once again, kissing up to my cheek and the side of my lips. I push at Harrys chest. "H-Harry," My cheeks flare and my hands tremble.

He brings his hand to my cheek; brows furrowed. "What is it Bella?" He rasps. I shyly look away, biting my lip. "Belle," Harry calls my name sternly. I look into his eyes. Embarrasing. Fucking Embarrasing.

"Answer me love, what's wrong?" He ducks his head a bit; eyes examining my expression. I inhale a breath. "I've never been kissed before." I say merely a whisper, hoping he didn't hear, but of course with my awful luck he did. A small smile forms into his mouth. He careses my bottom lip with his thumb; my lips parted now. "How is that even possible." He murmurs. "That can't be possible baby," Baby.

He exhales a breath and stares at me with a glint in his dark shaded eyes. "Fine, it's fine. But I want to show you something. You trust me right?" He looks at me with hope.

I trust him. I do even though I shouldn't but I do. I nod my head, not able to trust my voice. "Okay," He breathes.

Harry

The flushed girl that sits on my torso breathes in and out raggid breaths. My hands trail up and down her thighs, squeezing here and there.

My hand trails on the inside of her thigh; my hand stopping just obove her crotch. Her hand flies to mine. "W-what are you doing?" She asks her cheeks flushing for the hundreth time today. "Trust me," She nods slowly. I slowly rub the area, watching her chest go up and down as she breathes deep breaths. I stop and slowly pull down her sweats. "Up," I manage to say. She does as I say and I pull her sweats off just enough for me to be able to do what I want. She wears lace panties, the color black.

Holy fuck.

"You're fucking me up Belle," I murmur, while tracing her panties. Her hands find my shoulders, trailing up to my neck and tugging on the nape. A moan leaves my lips, "Harder," I growl. She pulls again rolling her hips against my already harded length. I hiss. These pants are too fucking tight.