Hazy with Love

Note: credit to whoever made the picture on the side x

Bella

I always wondered what a certain feeling felt like.

I wondered what it felt like to be happy, actually truly happy and subside my sadness some where else. I wondered what it felt like to have someone care about how you felt when you weren't well or just lost in your head.

I wondered what if felt like to find someone who loved you and you loved them back that everything else became utterly perfect and all you wanted to do was stay in their arms and never let them go.

I kind of found  that feeling as I stared at the man I loved, drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

His plump lips were parted, small breaths escaping them equivalently. His eye lashes curled perfectly. There weren't any creases near his brows like usual when he is in deep thought.

His body was completely bare to me besides the sheet that covered him just above his torso.

Some how, his legs were tangled in mine, and his face was facing me; tattooed arms underneath the pillow he lays on.

He is so utterly perfect that it destroyed me completely inside.

My fingers trace his lips, and down his neck to his collarbone. I hear him mumble something but I don't quite register what. I pull my hand back and stifle any noises that want to escape my mouth.

"Belle, don't act like you weren't trying to make me hard, 'cause that's kind of too late," His lips curve up in a lazy smirk, his eyes squinting from the suns light that passes through my curtains. I bite  my lip and smile sheepishly. "G'morning love," He rasps, his voice some what deeper from the deep sleep he had.

I think we both slept better than ever before.

"Good morning," I whisper to him. He sighs and scoots closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, my hands on his warm bare chest. The ink still beautiful as always. "Last night was amazing," He says with a bit of lust in his morning voice and eyes. I blush terribly and bury my face in his chest. I move slightly, and try to ignore the soreness in between my legs. "Mhmm," I hum, with my eyes closed. I could already feel his lips on mine, the kiss sweet and tender; savoring.

"I love you," He whispers against my lips. I cup his jaw with my hand and smile, "I love you, Harry." I sigh and press my lips against his cheek.

His eyes flutter open and stare into mine. "I like this," He says slowly, examining my face. I bite my lip.

"Like what?" I ask quietly; the color of his eyes too captivating.

He grasps his bottom lip between his teeth, his hand on my cheek, caressing it with his thumb slowly.

In that moment I swear I could hear both our heart beats become one.

"I like waking up to you--actually, I fucking love it, God do I love it."

My face turns red, and my heart flutters. "Me too," I whisper to him. Harry kisses my forehead and stands up, the muscles in his back straining against his tanned skin. I look away and flush. He was too handsome to look at. Like...it was a crime to.

I felt hazy with love when I was around him.

____

Later that morning, I had to eventually leave the bed, and toss out the bed sheets, considering the loss of my innocence were on them. I took a quick shower and now sit with a cup of coffee in my comfortable fuzzy shorts and tank top on the couch, facing the man I love.

God, did that feel amazing to say. 'Man I love.'

I smile and take a sip of my coffee. "What're you smiling about?" Harry asks and sits beside me and kisses my lips. "Mmmm, your lips taste good," I giggle. "I thought you don't like coffee?" Harry brings me to straddle his lap, and I watch the mug in my hand. "I don't, but anything from your lips is delicious," My cheeks flame as I see the lust in his eyes and I look down, holding the warm cup tighter. "Baby, are you going to tell me what you were smiling about?" Harry lifts my chin and I stare at his eyes. Damn those eyes.

"I was smiling because, I was thinking about how much I'm in love with you," Harrys' eyes soften, as well as his features. His hands cup my face and his eyes flicker between the both of mine. "I will never love you less. You are my life now, you got that?" He pecks my lips and I rest my forehead against his. "I love you you much, Bella. It's not even possible to say in words." But he didn't know that those words them self were able to make me fall in love with him more, and I felt scared because I knew this was so dangerous.

His lips make love with mine, until he groans in the kiss and pulls back, swallowing. "I have to go back to the shop, get things figured out and all that bullshit. I still need to call Louis and see what happened with him, so we can get this bitch and put her behind bars," I nod my head and kiss his nose. "Okay, I'll just be here all day," I lightly laugh, while whispering.

His hands cup my bum and squeezes gently. A squeal leaves my lips and I swat his chest. Harry chuckles. "Those damn shorts are tempting me woman," I grin at him and lower my lips to his. I add some pressure to his growing groin and hear him moan lowly. I pull away and stand up, an innocent smile on my face. "Bella," He growls and stands up, I giggle and walk to the kitchen. "Why did you do that?" He asks with a bit of annoyance and frustration laced in his tone of voice. "Do what?" I ask with the same innocent smile on my face. Harry walks towards me and my body heats. "This," He points to his growing friend and I try not to laugh. "Oops." I bite my lip and Harry still has that stupid yet rather adorable frown on his face. "Don't worry, I have a surprise for you when you get home." I murmur and kiss his cheek.

I wanted to do something for Harry. I wanted him to relax and not be stressed all the damned time.

"Belle, please don't leave till I get home. I need to know you're safe the whole time okay?" I nod my head. "Okay," I agree.

Harry nods and swiftly puts his shoes on and grabs his keys. "C'mere, I want a goodbye kiss." Grabbing my waist he pulls me close to his chest, his lips molding with mine. His tongue swipes over my bottom lip and I shudder. He smirks and pulls back looking into my eyes. "I can't get enough of you," I shyly look down, but he grabs my chin; our gazes locking. "I love you," He whispers. I lean in and kiss his lips whispering back "I love you, Harry."

Far too soon for my liking, Harry leaves and I go back to being alone in my flat. I got some cleaning done and gave Sophie and Drew a call. I told them to come over; taking a huge risk by inviting Drew over, knowing Harry isn't fond of him, and vice versa. Either way, he still is coming, and he's still my best friend. Harry doesn't have a say in who's my friend and who isn't. I know what are my boundaries with Drew.

____

Note: IKNOW this chapter is shit but i just wanted something for you guys! Thank you so much for the reads! It thrills me to think you guys are liking the story :) And im so so sorry i havent posted on the other stories but Im happy to say ive posted a new Book Called Voices. If you would check it out, it would be amazing! Thank you again and all the love x

Twitter- @loverstylesxx

Instagram- @stylesloverforeverx