Conformation Of The Unexpected

Bella

The next morning I woke up earlier than usual, leaving Harry in his slumber; deciding to make some breakfast. I cooked up some scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon. I made blueberry pancakes and cut up some side fruit. I made a batch of coffee and tea for Harry just the way he liked it.

I went over my thoughts about Drew. I needed to know how I would be able to confront him again. I need to actually know if he had some type of feeling towards me. Because if he did, I think that I might have to distance myself from him. For the sake of Harry and Drew. Possibly even for me. But, I also need to consider the fact that this might be a misunderstanding as for Harry is too paranoid. And Drew might not even have feelings for me.

The outcome is always a fifty fifty chance.

A few moments later, a sleepy Harry walks into the kitchen and holds me by the waist. I look up into his green eyes. "Good morning," I murmur softly with a small peck on his lips. "M-mm, g'morning love. Making the king some food..." He nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck, leaving a kiss just where my shoulder and neck meet. I giggle lightly. "I suppose, but does that mean you found your queen?" He lifts his head, his eyes playful. "Indeed I did," Harry lifts me from my hips, onto his shoulder and I squeal.

His laughter booms through the flat as he places me onto his lap. I laugh and feel him peck my cheek. "My beautiful queen," I smile and grab a plate for him and my cup of coffee; managing as I'm still on his leg. I point to the cup on the other side to Harry's. He reaches for it and hums. "Perfect. But obviously not as perfect as you," I laugh lightly and stack two blueberry pancakes for us both to eat and some fruit. "Someone's extra cliche this morning, huh?" I take a bite of the strawberry and take another plate and put some eggs on it. Harry's grip on my hip tightens a little causing me to squirm. "No, but I'm trying to warm you up, so you can come with me to the parlor today," I glance at Harry, a smirk making its way on his lips. "You want me to come with you? Like I thought it was still too early but-"

"No, It's not. I want you to come in today....If you want that is," I smile and cut a piece of the pancake, putting it against his mouth. "As long as you try this, then yes, I will." I bite my lip, watching the amusement dance in Harry's eyes. He opens his mouth and eats the piece of blueberry pancake. "Eh, it's alright." My mouth parts slightly and Harry laughs lightly. I swat his bare chest. "Jerk,"

Harry's taunting smile makes my stomach flip but I seem to act as if he isn't causing my insides an explosion of feelings.

___

"Harry no," I give him a glare as he tries to come near me. His face is full of shaving cream and he's trying his best to get the substance on my face. "Harry I swear to God if-" Before I could finish my sentence, Harry grabs my face and rubs his cheeks on my lips and over my nose and cheeks, smearing the soft cream where ever he could get it.

I gasp and shove him off me. "Harry!" He just smirks and jogs back to the bathroom, his chuckles heard ever so lightly. I walk after him and stare at his reflection in the mirror. He glides the razor carefully over his skin, yet manages to look at me, giving me his undivided attention.

I roll my eyes, taking the towel that hangs. I wipe my face and throw the towel at his bare back.

"Why must you act like a child?" I sigh and try my best not to smile. His eyes are brighter than usual and it gives me a good feeling that today will be tolerable.

"I am a man child, love." I just shake my head; an amused smile on my face.

"Clearly." I bite back playfully.
_

"Baby are you ready?" Harry's frantic voice is heard in my living room.  I slip on my heels and jog out of my room with these not-so-comfortable shoes. Harry still wears the same clothes from yesterday, considering his aren't here. 

We had to talk about that, also. We needed to discuss the issue of our stability, where I, myself am going to stay or Harry. It would be better if he could move in with me; it would make me feel more comfortable and stable...till all of this was over. Whatever the hell it was, that we were trying to end.

Still managing to walk, I give him an assuring smile. When his eyes rank over my body he grins sheepishly. "You look stunning." I blush terribly but mumble a thank you. He leans down to peck my cheek and I bite my lip. I've come to agree with myself that if I ever loose this man, this cocky amazing selfless bastard, I wouldn't be able to bare it. Harry has become my world, my entire universe. And I would do anything to protect him. He always assumes that he should be protecting me; and from everything, but he's wrong. Because this rope is longer for the both of us, and I'll never give up on him, till we both reach the fucking top.

"Bella?" Harry's raspy voice brings me back to my senses; staring at his emerald eyes, I blink mine rapidly. "Yeah? Sorry kind of zoned out." He hunches his back slightly, making it more easier to look at me. "You alright love?" I nod my head. "I'm fine," I breathe and make sure I have everything.

Locking the door behind me, we leave my flat and walk to Harry's black car. The heels weren't helping much but I had to suck it up.

Not stepping another foot, a familiar head of blond hair catches my gaze. Their head down, blanketing their face. My breath hitches and starts to come out in small quiet gasps; hands trembling, heart racing.

I never really pictured this day to ever come, to ever really become some kind of sick reality, but perhaps I was wrong because it was the conformation of the unexpected  as their head shoots up, eyes locking with mine, and the same facial expression my own holds. "Mom?"

___

Note: Well. Here is another late ass chapter ._. I really am sorry. I have no excuse this time because I have been slacking off for some odd reason.  Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chappy and tell me what you thought? All the love my children x

Twitter- @loverstylesxx

Instagram- @stylesloverforeverx