Tell you something

Hi everyone! Okay so, i have a few things i want to say so please read this. First off i hope you are enjoying the story so far. Its really going to have some interesting stuff in it. Second,  think im going to start a playlist for this story. And last but not least, if you guys love me(which i hope you do) could you please get the book around? Share with your friends on the media. Facebook, twitter, intsagram, ect. It would mean the entire world to me with cherries on top. Filled with cupcake harrys hahaha. Thank you! And ilove you all!

____

His face paled. The skin tone looking as if he had just seen his most dreaded nightmare infront of his eyes. A frown sketches onto his features, and his brows are pulled together so tightly, you would think it hurt. Harry started to walk back, his hand in his long wavy hair. I wanted to speak, to say something, but I couldnt. My mouth wouldnt open. And I felt paralyzed. What did I do? Did I say something wrong? I felt awful for causing him such pain. But why? Why was he feeling this way, that...was the real question.

I begin to move, my feet carrying me the way he was going. He grabbed his journal, his hands trembling as he picked it up. His face was still pale as white, a frown upon his lips. "Harry." I called. I still dont know why I was going after him. He turn to look at me, then turned back and opened the store door and walked outside. I started to pace faster, trying to catch up with him before he got a chance to fully leave; it was hard because of his rather long legs. "Harry!" I shouted this time. "Whats wrong? D-did I say something wrong?" He stopped moving, and stood there like a statue, his back facing me. "I need to go." He stated, his voice hoarse. I bit my lip, my curious mind getting the best of me.

"Will you be back?" I asked, I didnt know why I asked that, but I felt a need to. I felt as if something was drawing me to him. "I-I dont know." Was all he said. His voice still hoarse and thick. "Come back?" It comes out more of a question than a statement. He begins to walk back to his black car, his body stiff as a dried painting. He got inside the car, slamming the door behind him. As he drove off, the tires of the car screeched and left marks on the road.

I heard the door open, a person clearing their throat. "Bella?" Mr. Martinez. I turned around slowly, my cheeks flushing. He probably thinks I am an odd person for going after a customor that comes here everyday.

"Are you alright?" He asks, bringing his hands in front of him, folding them together. I blink rapidly, and nod my head. "Just fine," I answer,my voice quiet. Mr. Martinez chuckles lightly. "So I see you have met Harry, hmm?" His eyes are soft yet playful. I nod my head again. "He's...." I trail off, gazing at my pale nude heels.

"He's quite the young man." I purse my lips together looking up to Mr. Martinez. "Come inside, we should chat." He nudges his head towards the door, and I walk towards him, giving him a small smile.  Both Mr. Martinez and I walk to the back of the store, to his office, him taking a seat in his large chair behind the desk, and I take a seat on the chair infront of him. Mr. Martinez sets his hands on the wooded desk and clears his throat.

"I've known Harry for a while now." He begins and I nod my head, waiting for him to continue. "He came from Cheshire London. I cant really tell you why he came because it is none of my business to say anything. He'll eventually tell you."

"He comes in everyday and Im going to tell you something. I indeed know why he comes here every day." He pauses, and licks his lips.

"And why's that?" My patients wearing out. He chuckles lightly. "See ever since you started working here Bella, he started to come in more often." I furrow my brows. I never saw him though, how was that possible. "But, Mr. Martinez, I never see him when I come in,"

He smiles at me a glint in his eye. "Thats because he always sits in the back, where no one can notice him." I concentrate on the middle aged man in front of me. How is this possible? Has Harry been watching me? Observing me? Its such a strange feeling knowing someone was noticing every little detail you would do.

I inhale a breath, and stand up. "Alright, I-I think I need to go and clear my mind. Is it alright if I leave early?" Mr. Martinez smiles at me warmly. "Of course Bella, you have the rest of the day off." I smile softly at him, thanking him and grab my things with me and leave the cafè.

I drive to the only place, I know I would be able to clear my mind at.

The gym. I park and go inside, greeted by a smell of sweat and sounds of metal and excirsing gear being used. I say my usual hello to Stacy,  at the font desk, and go to my same area I always do. But when I barely step a foot in that room my breath hitches and I am greeted by an awfully angered Harry, blanketed by sweat, and lifting a weight that must be bigger than my body.

Hope you enjoyed! Thank you, and love you all x :)

-sarah

Twitter- @loverstylesxx