Releasing and Understanding

Bella

Harry and I went to the parlor together since the day of her arrival. It was hard for me at first but I had to face my fear. I also wanted to see Zayn. I missed him terribly. He was a great friend to both Harry and I. And ever since Drew died, and betrayed me in the worst way, I don't have many friends left except for Sophie. I barely trust anyone from now on.

Even myself.

I decided with myself that I'd want to tell Harry everything at the parlor. For some reason I couldn't do it when we were back at the house. Everytime I tried, my anxiety would kick in and I'd have to excuse myself from him. Harry's been worried these few days about me. But I tell him everything's alright.

I just hope.

We three were seated at the front, talking and laughing. I actually enjoyed my time out of the house and it was a different feeling. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for Harry and everything that he'd been able to do. And I love him so much for that. It's just - some things need myself  to help.

Harry and Zayn sipped on glasses of hard vodka; I drank a sprite. I despised alcohol ever since my mother. Couldn't really stand it after that.

The liquid brings back bad memories I try to let go.

"Please Zayn, you're more clumsier than me," Harry smirks as he takes another sip. I laugh lightly watching them encounter.

Zayn scoffs. "It was one time, mate! I barely tripped over the wire."

"Five times may I be exact. You almost cost that guy a tattoo removal plan,"

"Ask me if I give a motherfuck," I burst out into fits of laughter. Harry only shakes his head.

"Do you?" Harry fired back, a playful look in his eyes. Zayn narrowed his eyes and put down his glass.

"Haz, you can't fucking ask. It wasn't implied. I was just.. "

"Making no sense."

"I make real sense." Zayn shot back.

"Would you both shut the hell up and stop fighting over something stupid." They both looked at me and chuckled. Harry brought his arm around me, kissing my forehead.

"Don't worry love, we're always like this,"

"Like wise," He replied.

Harry grinned.

"Anyways, Zayn, I'd been meaning to ask you," Zayn put his hands up.

"No I will not buy you condoms,"

"What? No!" My face flushed and Harry coughed. "Mate no, God. I mean, I was going to ask if you wanted to be my best man, damn get your mind out of the bloody gutter." I burried my face in Harry's chest, and felt him squeeze my arm softly.

I looked at Zayn and saw shock and pure bliss in his eyes. The most adorable smile formed on his lips, and he bit his tongue.

"Are you fucking with me? You have to be," Harry shaked his head no, chuckling.

"No, no I'm not. I would let Louis but he said he has a small thing to take care of before he makes it to the wedding, he'll be there in the middle of the ceremony."

Zayn slumped his shoulders. "So I'm a second choice.. I see." Harry stuttered.

"N- no Zayn, the hell. I mean, I would've chosen you both, but I can't. Lou is my best friend since.. you know and you've been here since I moved here, don't get the wrong idea," Zayn's features soften and he nods, a smile reforming in his lips. I grin.