Episode 8: I'm Speechless

"What's up. Chris here and last time, there's a budding romance and a new alter ego of Izzy. Oh. And Geoff and Gwen got eliminated. That's about it"
-----
"MEET AT THE DOCK!" Chris said over the loudspeaker. Everyone made it to the dock. "This challenge is TRIVIA!"
"Aw man. I am terrible!" Dakota said.
"Oh and double elimination. Shall we start?" Chris said.
"LETS GO!" Z yelled.
"Ok I will ask you a question and if you know it step forward. When you get it correct you go and sit on the bench. Last 2 people that haven't gotten a question correct are out. The first category is books."
"I SAID LETS START!" Z yelled.
"Ok. Jeez. This book is about a kid named Thomas that got stuck in a 'box' and the only way out is to go through a maze with deadly creatures." Z steps forward.
"It's The Maze Runner!" Z yelled.
"Yes and STOP YELLING!" Chris said. "Go sit on the bench." Z went and sat down.
"The next book is about Annual games that take place every year where 24 kids fight to the death." Chris said while Anne Maria stepped forward.
"The hunger games" Anne Maria said and walked to the bench.
"This book has a movie named based off of it and begins with a D" Noah stepped forward.
"Divergent." Then he sat down.
"Now it's time for sports. This sport has the term touchdown." Staci stepped forward before Shawn and Scott.
"Football. My great great great great uncle invented it."
"Nobody cares. This sport has the term home run." Chris said as Staci sat next to Anne Maria and Z. Scott was the first to step forward.
"Baseball" he sat Down.
"This sport has a goalie."
"Soccer." Shawn stepped forward then said. He sat down.
"Now we're onto video games. This involves a plumber that runs around a kingdom chasing a princess."
Dakota stepped forward. "Mario." She went and sat on the bench.
"Jasmine, Eva, Beardo, Ella, Dawn, Samey, Lightning, Brick and B are left." Chris said. "We're onto random stuff. What's the rural part of Australia called?" Jasmine stepped forward. "The outback." She sat down.
"How many States are in the United States?" Samey stepped forward.
"Fifty." She sat down.
"How many countries are in North America?" Lightning stepped forward then Dawn.
"Sha-Five!" Lightning said.
"WRONG!" Chris said. "Dawn?"
"Three." Dawn said then sat down.
"What song by Meghan Trainor is about bass and treble and loving your body." Ella stepped forward.
"All about that bass." Ella sat down.
"How many total contestants have there been on total drama?"
Brick stepped forward. "Fifty-four." Brick sat down.
"Who won the 2015 Super Bowl?
Lightning Ran forward. "Patriots!" He sat down.
"One question left. Who wrote the song 'lips are movin' ?" Eva stepped forward. "Meghan trainor." Everyone looked at her. "What. I have it on my MP3."
"Oh and it looks like Beardo and B are eliminated. I guess this challenge wasn't you best..." Chris led them to the cannon. He put B in the cannon. Beardo made the cannon sound. "BEARDO SHUT UP!" Chris actually shot B then Beardo.
-----
Everyone was in the mess hall. "What do you guys think about doing another challenge?" Chris asked.
"Ummm... Sure. The challenge we just did kinda sucked." Z said.
"Ok. This challenge will be to...

-

-

Train a pet. I have a shark, a Bear, Sasquatchanawkwa, a raccoon, a chameleon, and a parrot. Since Z got the first correct answer last challenge, her team chooses first.
"We choose the parrot. AGR!" Z said. She ran and got the cage.
"Since A is the first letter of the alphabet Anne Maria and Shawn choose second. They discussed and chose the Raccoon. "And Lightning chooses third for having been in the finale." Lightning and Dawn chose the Bear. "Since Eva was in the first season her team chooses fourth" They chose Sasquatchanawkwa. "B, as in brick, comes before S, as in Scott and Staci. So brick choose!" They chose chameleon leaving Scott and Staci with the Shark.
-----
"Alright. Say Dakota, Bridgette and Z win." Dakota said.
"Squawk. Dakota, Bridgette, and Z suck. Squawk." The parrot said.
"No. No. No. No." Dakota said.
"Maybe it's saying that because we do suck." Z suggested.
"Great. Our self esteem is dropping rapidly." Bridgette said.
-----
"Let's teach it how to survive against zombies. QUICK. Act like a zombie." Shawn said and Anne Maria started acting like a zombie. The raccoon got scared and started to run. Shawn picked it up.
"Aww. It's ok." Anne said patting it's head.
-----
Dawn was talking to the bear while lightning was kissing is muscles. "I'm gonna call you Baer." Dawn said hugging it.
"Lightning must practice." He jumped and kicked the bear in The face. They started fighting.
"No no no no no." Dawn said.
-----
"Alright. Let's make some boots and hats." Eva said punching Sasquatchanawkwa.
"Alright, Mate." Jasmine said while punching and Kicking it. It flung Eva into a tree. Eva got mad and started climbing up it and biting it.
-----
"Umm. What can we do...?" Samey asked.
"We can have it.... Umm..." Brick said.
-----
"My great great great grandpa has ridden a shark before. Watch." Staci hopped on the shark and it started flailing. "Ahhhhhh" it flung her off and she landed on Scott.
"F-f-fang." Scott kept repeating.
-----
"Alright. Show me what you taught it." Chris said.
"Squawk. Bridgette, Dakota, and Z win. Squawk." The parrot said.
"7 out of 10" Chris said. "Next." Dawn, Lightning, and the bear walked in. Lightning and the bear started dancing while Dawn was directing them.
"I give it an 8/10" Chris said. "Next." Anne Maria and Shawn walked In.
"We taught ours how to survive In a zombie apocalypse." Anne Maria said.
"It was my idea." Shawn said. "Let's start." They both acted like zombies. The raccoon started kicking and hitting them.
"Seven/ten" Chris said. "Next." Eva and Jasmine walked in.
"We made matching boots and Hats." Eva said and they showed Chris.
"Oh cool. 8/10." Chris said. "Where's Sasquatchanawkwa?"
"We killed him to make the boots and hats." Jasmine said smiling.
"0/10!" Chris said. "We don't kill our animals! NEXT!" Samey and Brick walked in.
"Ours shall change into what we're wearing." Samey said. The chameleon changed colors.
"5/10." Chris said. "I've seen better. Next." Staci and Scott walked in.
"I can ride the shark!" Staci said. She led Chris to the water then she hopped on the shark.
"6/10." Chris said. "That means our winners are Dawn and Lightning! Meet at the clearing in one hour to vote."
"Wait!" Noah yelled. "We're here." Noah and Ella came running.
"Ooh. Sorry. You 'just' missed the challenge." Chris said.
"You had another one?" Ella asked.
"Yes. Yes we did." Chris replied. "Bye." He shoved them away and started walking.
-----
"Hey guys. Can you vote Scott. He didn't help me in the challenge at all." Staci said to Z, Dakota, Bridgette, Samey, and Dawn.
"Sure." Bridgette said.
"Thanks so much."
-----
"I have 2 marshmallows left. Eva. You're safe. Staci. Scott. One of you guys are out. The person that is 'not' out is... Staci." Chris said while whispering the 'not'
"What!" Staci jumped up.
"I said not out!" Chris said. "Scott. You're eliminated."
"F-f-fang." Scott was still repeating. Chris put him in the cannon and shot him away.
"Another one bites the dust." Chris said.
An: ok. 12 eliminated players. Were at the halfway point. :D but it needs to be 26 chapters. So, I'm adding people.