Episode 4: samey hunting

"Last time Bridgette and Geoff got the boot for not showing up to the challenge. And Rodney got eliminated for not helping the team. But he never showed up to the cannon so I just left.

-----

Samey and Topher are walking.
"Topher I really like you." Samey says.
"I really like you too." Topher said. They stopped walking and Topher leaned in for a kiss. Something grabbed Samey.

-----

"Everyone meet at the dock!" Chris said over the loudspeaker. "HURRY!" Everyone arrived.
"Samey has been kidnapped. Whoever finds her wins this challenge and chooses the team that loses. GO!" Everyone ran.

-----

"She could be anywhere" Courtney said.
"Lets split up. Ill go with Courtney and Dawn." Gwen said. "B and Topher go together." B and Topher walked to the cannon. Dawn, Gwen, and Courtney started walking toward a cave.
"I see a silhouette." Courtney said. She ran into the cave and saw it was a pineapple dummy like the one in season three. She punched the pineapple.
"Courtney, your aura says you're angry." dawn said.
"That's because I am angry!" Courtney said.
"Woah. Calm down." Gwen said.

-----

Topher and B were searching by the cannon. Scott, and Anne Maria, showed up.
"We were here first. You guys leave." Topher said. B nodded his head in agreement.
"Anne Maria, you know what to do." Scott said. Anne Maria started Twerking.
"B, you know what to do." Topher said. They walke over to her, picked her up, and dropped her head first into the cannon.

-----

"Guys where did Brick go?" Noah asked.
"Lightning only cares about himself! Sha-Bam!" lightning said.
"How about you Sha-Shut up. We need to find brick." Eva said.

-----

Brick was running. He turned around. The girl was still chasing him.
"You don't want to see me mad!" brick said. Brick was at the top of the cliff. The girl was running towards him. He jumped off.

-----

Duncan, Lindsay, Beardo, Staci, and Dakota were looking in the forest along with Jasmine and Shawn. Duncan's team left the forest because they couldn't find her. Then Samey came running towards jasmine and Shawn.
"Look out! a zombie is chasing me!" she said.
" I know how to handle this." shawn said and he pulled out three sling shots from his pocket. He gave one to Samey and one to jasmine. He picked up a rock and shot at the zombie. The zombie ran away.
"Congrats to Jasmine and Shawn for finding Samey. Meet at the mess Hall."

-----

Everyone was at the mess hall and the snakes has to choose the team that loses.
"We choose The Crocs." Scott said.

-----

"I think we should vote out Courtney." dawn said. "She raged over a pineapple.
"Sure." Topher said. B nodded.

-----

"I have 1 marshmallow left. Who's it gonna be. Courtney or B." Chris threw the marshmallow at B.
"What! you can't eliminate me! I'm your leader!" Courtney yelled.
"Courtney follow me." Chris said. He took a drink of tea. He started walking towards the cannon with Courtney following behind. When he got there, he passed out.
"Courtney, how would you like to get revenge on your teammates?" Amy asked while stepping out of the bushes.
"I wanna crush them!" Courtney replied.
"Then follow me." Amy went to a tree, took off the bark and typed in a code. The ground under them opened up and they fell in.