Episode 12 Tag, You're It

"Welcome back to Total Drama Superstars. Last episode, Z, Bridgette, and Dakota enjoyed killing their teammates, until Z accidentally exposed herself, Alejandro was revealed to be smart, and Bridgette is a bad liar. That put those three up for elimination. Bridgette only got 2 votes and became safe. Dakota had the most votes but was safe because of her immunity idol. Everyone thinks Noah had a crush on Z and no one knows he has an immunity idol also."

Chris burst into the Mess Hall. "Who is ready for today's challenge!?" He yelled. Everyone blankly stared at him. "Today's challenge is simple. One of you will be it. The others will run from you."

"So we're playing tag?" Gwen asked. Everyone laughed.

"Not quite." Chris said. "After thirty seconds, the person who is it is out of the challenge. Last person standing wins."

"Ooh fun." Noah said, "almost as fun as those murderballs."

"Everyone you have thirty seconds to run. Then I will announce the first killer over the loudspeaker." Chris said. Everyone left the room almost as fast as they would if Owen farted.

"Let's go together!" Samey said to Brick.

"Uhhhh..." Brick said as Samey drug him along.

"We should stick together." Bridgette said to Dakota and Gwen.

"Yes." Gwen said.

"Of course." Dakota said.

"Lighting, wanna go with me?" Staci asked.

"Lightning goes on his own! Sha-Bam!" Lightning replied and he ran off.

"Staci..." Dawn said in her soft voice. "was that the first sentence you said that wasn't a lie?"

"I guess it was!" Staci exclaimed.

"Oh congrats. That soooo cool" Noah sarcastically commented.

"Alejandro, would you like to go with me, Anne Maria and Eva?" Jasmine asked.

"I would love to, mi amor." Alejandro replied.

~Confessional~
Jasmine sat there. "What does mi amor mean?"

"Noel!" Lindsay ran up to Noah.

"Listen, Samey." Brick said. "I can't do this. We're breaking up."

"Okay. The first person it is...
Samey! Feel free to take your anger out."

Samey gave a glance to Brick and he gulped. She ran straight towards him and she not only tug him, but repeatedly hit him also.

"Thirty seconds is up!" Chris said. "Brick is out. Next person it is...
Lindsay!"

"Wait what do I do again." Lindsay looked around and noticed everyone was at least five feet away from her. "Oops did I fart?"

"Lindsay is out without tagging anyone sorry Lindsay. Next person it is...
Jasmine."

Jasmine started running towards Alejandro. "Wait. Stop." Alejandro said. Jasmine stopped. "You wouldn't tag me would you?" Alejandro leaned In for a kiss.

~Confessional~
"Can't cheat on Shawn. Can't cheat on Shawn."

"Ok!" Jasmine kissed Alejandro.

"Alejandro is out. Sorry but she touched you. Next person it is...
Jasmine again!"

Jasmine looked around. She saw Eva shaking her head and Anne Maria Staring into space.

"You know you loved it." Alejandro whispered as he walked back to camp. Jasmine started running towards Eva but Eva dodged the tagging every time.

"Jasmine is out! Next person it is...
Lightning."

Lightning looked around and saw he was by no one. "Sha-Crap!"

"Lightning is out. Next person it is...
Gwen."

Gwen looked around. "Sorry, not sorry." She tug Dakota and ran off with Bridgette.

"Dakota is out and we are doing a "fun" round." Chris did an evil laugh. "Everyone who started out it is now out!"

"What!" Samey and Gwen said.

"That is Samey and Gwen out." Chris said. "The following people remain: Bridgette, Noah, Dawn, Anne Maria, Staci, and Eva. And the next person it is...
Dawn!"

"Oh dear." Dawn said. She looked at her teammates. "I'm too nice to make one of you lose. I'll stay it for the thirty seconds."

"Dawn is out. The next person it is...
Eva!"

"Sorry, Anne." Eva tug Anne Maria and she couldn't tag anyone else.

"Anne Maria is out! Next person it is...
Eva!"

"What! I was just it."

"Oh. Eva couldn't tag anybody. She is out. Now to make things fun, Chef has his meatball cannon and he will shoot two of you. The person he doesn't shoot has immunity.

Bridgette looked around. She didn't see anybody but heard the bush rustling behind her. She turned around and got meatball to the face.

Noah and Staci were walking next to each other when Chef jumped out in front of them. "Gotcha." He said.

"Wait. You have to shoot one of us. I strongly suggest you shoot Staci." Noah said.

"Good idea. He pointed his gun at Staci and shot.

"Sorry." Staci said as she shoved Noah in the way of the shot. Noah got covered. He stared at Staci. "By the way, I'm back to lying; I'm not actually sorry." Staci smiled a mischievous smile and walked away.

-----

"Okay everyone. I have 13 Marshmallows on this plate. They go to...
Brick
Gwen
Samey
Lightning
Alejandro
Dakota
Dawn
Anne Maria
Eva and
Jasmine.
That leaves two marshmallows left to be given to two of the three best people in this challenge. Staci is obviously safe, so Bridgette or Noah is going home. And the person going home is...
Noah."

"Wait!" Noah flashed his immunity idol.

"Sorry Bridgette, that means you're eliminated."

Chris lead Bridgette to the Cannon of Shame and She got shot off.

"So um... That was weird." Eva said.

AN: first of all, I had Samey and Brick to be eliminated in this chapter. But I decided to keep them In a little longer just for drama. I also had Bridgette planned to make it to the final 3 along with Z and someone else. I decided not to do that anymore. Sorry for any spelling errors because I wrote this in 45 minutes, tops. Well, I don't know what else to say so I'll just give a few shoutouts Radishologist total_drama_duncan22 FandomTrash13 meh those are just a few of my, I guess you could call them, friends. So anyway, I hope you liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote comment and follow : )