Episode 15 Paint, Paint, Splatter

#ProAtChapterNames

"Last time, on Total Drama Super Stars, the contestants played dodgebrawl, 2.0! When it was over, everyone but Jasmine and Alejandro-nudge nudge-voted off Jasmine. Al here didn't seem sad though. But, it was a double elimination. Brick had the most hits in dodgebrawl, so he got to choose who went home. He decided to eliminate his ex, Samey. What will happen today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Superstars!"

     The ten contestants were eating in the mess hall.

     "Anne Maria, please stop spraying your hairspray," Gwen said.

     Anne Maria was spraying her hair furiously. "I can't! This humidity is ruining its natural look!" she replied.

     "Ugh," Noah groaned when she aciidentally sprayed him.

     "Don't feel sad that Jasmine is gone, Al," Brick said.

     "Oh, I never actually liked her. I was just manipulating her so I had an alliance. I didn't expect her to be voted out already, but whatever," Alejandro replied.

     "Wow. You're evil," Brick said, only half joking.

     "I'm not the one who chose to eliminate her like someone," Alejandro replied.

     "I-uh...whatever," Brick went back to eating his breakfast.

     Chris walked into the mess hall. "Alright campers, challenge time!"

     "Ugh, what are you putting us through today?" Dakota asked.

     "You'll see," Chris smiled evilly. "Follow me."

     Dawn, Dakota, Gwen, Anne Maria, Brick, Noah, Alejandro, Staci, Eva, and Lindsay followed Chris inside a building that was not there yesterday.

     "What is this place?" Eva asked.

     "Ooh, I bet it's a spa!" Lindsay exclaimed. "I could so use a pedicure right now!"

     "Did you know my great great great great great great great grandmother invented spas?" Staci asked.

     "Sure she did," Noah replied.

     "Shut it!" Chris yelled. "This is not a spa!"

      It was a large arena like room with large foam blocks that someone could easily hide behind.

      "This is a paintball arena!" Chris exclaimed.

      Everyone gasped, except Anne Maria, who was still spraying her hair.

     "Now, I'll split you into two teams. Dawn, Brick, Anne Maria, Noah, and Dakota are on one team; Alejandro, Staci, Eva, Gwen, and Lindsay are the other team. I'll give you all paintball guns, Dawn's team has blue paint, Alejandro's team has red paint. If you are hit by paint, you are out. Whichever team the last person standing is on, wins," Chris explained.

     He went around giving everyone paintball guns. "Go to your sides, and when you hear the whistle blow, go," Chris said.

     The teams went to their sides. They heard a whistle blow.

     Anne Maria stood in the corner, still spraying her hair. Her paintball gun was on the ground.

     Brick ran around in military mode, hiding behind covers and peering around corners.

     Noah was just walking, not bothering to hide behind covers. He was quickly splattered with red paint by Eva.

     "Noah is out!" Chris announced.

     "You better not shoot me with that," Dakota said to Gwen, who was aiming at her. "It'll ruin my outfit!"

      Gwen shot, and Dakota screamed. Then Brick shot Gwen.

     "Dakota and Gwen are out!" Chris announced.

     Lindsay had her gun backwards, aiming at her face. "How do you use this again?" she asked. She pulled the trigger, and splattered herself in paint.

     "Lindsay is out!" Chris announced.

     "Did you know my great great great great great great--" Staci was saying, until she was splattered with paint by Dawn. "Sorry!" Dawn shouted.

     "Staci is out!" Chris announced.

     Alejandro was hiding behind a cover. He saw Dawn, and shot. She was splattered with paint.

     He didn't even see Brick coming.

     "Dawn and Alejandro are out!" Chris announced. "It's down to Eva on one team, and Brick and Anne Maria on the other!"

     Brick was kinda close to Anne Maria. He was hiding behind a block. Anne Maria was still spraying her hair.

     Eva charged at Brick, shooting paint everywhere. Brick dove behind another cover so he wasn't hit, but he dropped his gun.

     "Anne Maria!" Brick shouted. "Shoot Eva!"

     Anne Maria didn't listen, and she kept spraying her hair.

     Brick was splattered with paint, and so was Anne Maria.

     "My hair!" she screamed. Brick glowered at her.

     "Eva's team wins!" Chris announced. "Vote off either Brick, Anne Maria, Dawn, Dakota, or Noah!"

     Later...

     All ten contestants were at the campfire area, with Chris standing in front of them.

     "Campers, one of you is going home tonight. If I call your name and toss you a marshmallow, you're safe," Chris said.

     "Eva, Alejandro, Gwen, Staci, Lindsay."

     "Dawn."

     "Noah."

     "Dakota."

      Brick and Anne Maria were the only two left. There was only one marshmallow left.

     "And the last marshmallow goes to..."

     Brick was biting his nails nervously. Anne Maria was still spraying her hair.

     "Brick! Anne Maria, you're going home!" Chris announced.

     "What? Why did you guys vote me off?" Anne Maria asked.

     Everyone just shook their heads at her.

     Anne Maria was put in the cannon. "Wear this helmet," Chris said.

     "I ain't wearing that! It'll ruin my hair!" Anne Maria replied.

     Chris stuck it on her head and shot her off the island.

     "MY HAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR!" Anne Maria screamed as she flew.

     "And here you have it. Tune in next time to find out what happens on Total Drama Super Stars!" Chris said.

An: Well, New chapter. :D

I am proud of my work. Just kidding. This chapter was not written by me. it was written by my friend Radishologist so go follow and read and stuff. And no, you can not write one. Unless you're someone I trust.