(1.) Leaving for UCLA

June 1st

Today was the day Noah was leaving for UCLA. You couldn't bare he was leaving you but it was for a good reason. Soccer. You woke up at 7 am, right before Noah did. While walking into the kitchen, you decided to make Noah breakfast. A special one before he leaves for the whole summer.

You grabbed pancake batter out of the cabinet and bacon and other things out of the fridge. Then you began cooking. When cooking the pancakes, you wanted to make them heart shaped, just to show your love to Noah.

Breakfast was just about done and you went back into your room to gently wake Noah. Before you woke him up, you sat right next to him. You liked the way he slept. It was cute. You kissed his cheek then finally woke him.

"Baby, I made breakfast for you." You said.

Noah rubs his eyes and sits up.

"Huh?" Noah asked.

"I made breakfast for you." You said giggling.

"Oh. So, what's for breakfast?" Noah yawns.

"You'll see, follow me." You said.

Both you and Noah walked into the kitchen. He took a good glance at the pancakes for a moment then walked over to you.

"Thank you bubs." Noah said.

"Anything for you." You smiled.

Noah sat down at the island with you to eat and talked about the whole UCLA thing.

"Baby, you going to be away for 4 months?" You asked.

"Bubs, I know it's going to be hard for the both of us. The whole long distance relationship thing. But It'll be fine, UCLA is only 3 hours away. Maybe you can drive up there when I'm not busy and we can hang out." Noah recommended.

"Yea, maybe. But 3 hours? That's sort of a long drive." You complained.

"You don't have to drive up there, I was just saying. Or maybe I can drive down here when I'm not busy." Noah recommended.

"Yea." You frowned.

Noah put his hand under your chin.

"Bubs, I love you. I hope you know that. This is just for my soccer career and it's important to me too. But not as important as you. If you call me and need anything, I'll drive down here. Ok?" Noah asked.

"Ok." You slightly smiled.

Since you both were done eating, you cleaned up the dishes. Noah went upstairs to start packing. He had to leave at noon.

11:00

You and Noah were snuggling with each other on the couch, watching Grey's Anatomy. You looked up at your phone and had seen it was already 11.

"Hey, want me to make you lunch?" You asked.

"No, bubs. It's okay. I'll go grab something real quick on the ride there." Noah said.

"Oh, okay." You frowned.

11:50

Noah got up from the couch and ran to your room to grab his bags. He had exactly 5 bags. 3 for clothes and shoes and 2 for self care. While you were still on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy, you see a car pull up in your driveway. You were a bit confused so you ran to Noah and asked.

"Um Noah? There's someone in the driveway." You said.

"Oh shoot. Yea, uhh. Sorry, my friend was going to the same college as me and he wanted to give me a ride." Noah said.

"Oh, okay." You said.

"Well, I got to go. I'll call you when I arrive at the college. Okay?" Noah asked.

"Yea, I guess." You said somewhat upset.

"Bye, love you." Noah said, giving you a hug and finally a kiss.

"Love you too." You said.

You watched Noah leave from the kitchen window. Almost crying, but you didn't. You were also a little angry. Just because he didn't tell you he was leaving with his friend. But you didn't really care. The only thing you cared about was him.

2:00

You were sitting on your bed, eating chips and someone randomly calls you. You jumped up and thought it was Noah. You looked at your phone and realized it was just Charli. You answered it.

"Hey Dix." Charli says.

"Hey." You said.

"Mom and dad were wondering if you'd like to come over for dinner. It would be a triple date, mom and dad, me and Chase, and you and Noah." Charli says.

"Oh." You said, nearly frowning some more.

"What's wrong?" Charli asked.

"Noah left." You hesitated to say.

"For college?" Charli asked.

"Yea, for college." You said.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Charli said.

"It's fine." You said.

"Well if you'd like, you can still come over and enjoy a good meal with us. If you were to ask me, I'd say yes. Just because your at your house alone. And no one likes to be alone." Charli said.

"Ok, fine." You said.

"Yay." Charli squealed.

"What time do you want me over there?" You asked.

"Whenever, but dinner wil probably be done at 6 or 7." Charli said.

"Okay, love you." You said.

"Love you." Charli said.

You wanted to end up going a little later so it wouldn't be awkward being there literary by yourself and without Noah, since everyone else had dates.